Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just doing a pole to see what kind of milage most people got before rebuild ???please say kms or miles and what type driving ? hard trail ? easy trail ? raced etc. THANKS RON !!

·
Registered
368 Posts
ROCKET RON said:
just doing a pole to see what kind of milage most people got before rebuild ???please say kms or miles and what type driving ? hard trail ? easy trail ? raced etc. THANKS RON !!
[snapback]693115[/snapback]​
my 95 broke a piston skert the first year it was new @1800 miles.

·
Registered
816 Posts
ROCKET RON said:
[snapback]693115[/snapback]​
250 miles complete motor

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got a 1993 mach z had it for 8 years and beat the hell out of it on the lake and NO problem until last year. I had a ring let go on the piston and scared the cylinder. Bored all 3 jugs and 3 new pistons runs great again. The most reliable sled that i have owned. I now have a 1999 mach z and just as happy with it.

Rob

·
Registered
696 Posts
mz houle49 said:
The most reliable sled that i have owned.

Rob

[snapback]696359[/snapback]​
How many sleds have you owned?? My '93 was OK, nothing special. The Formula clutch was poor. The '96 was probably the best Mach Z I had, as far as 780s go.

22SD

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have a 1995 mach z. all we had to do is put a new set a of rings in it and a CDI box went bad on it. i have like 4100 miles on it and still runs like a raped ape!
Z YA!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts