1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Nice to see, the Plus X looks like its seen some laps on the ovals! Is that remote reservoir shocks on the Mach? I always wonder why people try to sell only as a package, I mean sure its less work but if I decided to sell some of my sleds tomorrow I don't see me trying to sell all together. The market is so small for that much money.

One thing that ticks me off is seeing interesting sleds for sale " as a package - will not separate" - and then see a re-listing a while later with " one is sold but these are left" !

Anyway sellers choice to do what he wants -its his stuff and nice desirable sleds for sure!.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Nice
way Id see them like this price wise. thry all look pretty mint in pics i didnt see any torn seats or rust.

mach 1x $4500

mach z $3500

plus x $2500

i could see them selling for $10k if a guy wanted them and was looking. I sold my non running project 91 m1x in 2 days of listing it this fall for good money ie enough that i wouldn't regret selling it.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Yeah remotes on the MAch 1 X - like were on the MX-X sleds....

Looks like oil injection gone and no airbox, and a different or unpainted clutch guard....

I don't remember the extra stem to stick out the trailing arm - that's by the footwell.... mine at the time didn't have that - but it is wider like it should be.

I'd like to know the racing history on it !!!!

I'll take the Mach X if anyone wants the other two....... :)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that a slider lube tank on the left running board of the Plus?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
From what I remember the 93 Mach Z triple unless I'm wrong commands more money that the other 2 as that is the first one designed with the 91 Mach 1X and the Plus X following behind it. If that is the case the way the one post has the Mach 1 X first for $4500, when i posted that I would give up my Mach 1 X sled in trade for a 93 Mach Z no one took the offer, lol.....There are a few guys on my Face Book site with these and I remember it was Chris M or someone else who had one, Mach Z for sale for $3800+ and needed the cash to buy his brothers who's was priced higher? The price ranking would be the 93 Mach Z at $4500 if mint, 91 Mach 1 X at $3500 if mint followed by the 93 X at $3000...........any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I agree the Mach Zs are a popular item these days but it doesnt look mint(check seat and picture of tunnel tag) I would still love to own it just saying its not mint. (seller says very good which I agree - mint to me is like off the showroom floor) Mach 1 also popular and more rare than the Plus. I will say that the condition and the racing add-ons make the Plus X interesting. I would like to see them sold separately to show case each one more as individual sleds. I would value the Z and M1X pretty similar followed by the Plus only because of production numbers. At around $20,000 Can. its too much for me no matter how you divide it up!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
From what I remember the 93 Mach Z triple unless I'm wrong commands more money that the other 2 as that is the first one designed with the 91 Mach 1X and the Plus X following behind it. If that is the case the way the one post has the Mach 1 X first for $4500, when i posted that I would give up my Mach 1 X sled in trade for a 93 Mach Z no one took the offer, lol.....There are a few guys on my Face Book site with these and I remember it was Chris M or someone else who had one, Mach Z for sale for $3800+ and needed the cash to buy his brothers who's was priced higher? The price ranking would be the 93 Mach Z at $4500 if mint, 91 Mach 1 X at $3500 if mint followed by the 93 X at $3000...........any thoughts?
Guess it all depends on demand. My m1x project sold for north of 2k in two days this past fall. I have come across more 93 Mach z's here in Canada than mach x's. There has been a 93 mach z for sale in onatrio all winter. I believe 2k. Wasnt in the shape of this one listed.

2500 is probably a tad low on the Z more like $3500-4k.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Too bad no underhood shots on the Z i wonder if its the original yellow head engine :O

·
Have been
5,940 Posts
Yeah remotes on the MAch 1 X - like were on the MX-X sleds....

Looks like oil injection gone and no airbox, and a different or unpainted clutch guard....

I don't remember the extra stem to stick out the trailing arm - that's by the footwell.... mine at the time didn't have that - but it is wider like it should be.

I'd like to know the racing history on it !!!!

I'll take the Mach X if anyone wants the other two....... :)
My 1991 Mach I X had the extended rear mounts on the original frame but the frame broke up so bad it was replaced by Skidoo with a new frame wit narrow rear mounts The original frame was Moly the second was mild steal!

The Mach I X should be worth the most It was a limited production only available to racers, The Mach z and 93 plus X were regular production available to any body that ordered one!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
My 1991 Mach I X had the extended rear mounts on the original frame but the frame broke up so bad it was replaced by Skidoo with a new frame wit narrow rear mounts The original frame was Moly the second was mild steal!

The Mach I X should be worth the most It was a limited production only available to racers, The Mach z and 93 plus X were regular production available to any body that ordered one!
I agree - it just seems everybody is looking for those first year Mach Z's lately?

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
What model Mach z came with a Yellow head the only 780's I ever seen had a purple head !
The '93 had a yellow head, non removeable water pump case Comet clutched 779. 'doo recalled them in '94, and re-powered re-clutched and piped them. Then gave us another year warranty. My yellow original motor never had an issue, the re power failed 5 times. Ended up with a '95 power plant in it.

The '93 Plus in the eBay ad is nice, the other two... not so much. To make them nice again will cost more than proper equipped nice ones are right now.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Lol way way over priced. If each were still in the factory crate perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I agree - it just seems everybody is looking for those first year Mach Z's lately?
they are hot right now for sure. These are desirable sleds but to command that kind of money they will need to be 100% complete, original and in well above average condition. The plus X looks to be the cleanest of the three but the least desirable as well (at least at the moment). The mach 1 X is the rarest but not complete or 100% original. The 93 mach Z's are hot right now but this one apprears to have been "touched up" the tunnel pic shows a fair amount of orange peel in the paint and all of the front end hardware has been painted black. Very cool sleds but if they were mine (and they are not) and if I wanted to try to net 15k for all three my personal feeling is that there would be a better chance of that happening if they were listed separately.

Just my $.02 JUNKMAN

1 - 20 of 21 Posts