Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of threads pertaining to Mach shipments. Has anyone seen or heard of any renegade XRS 900TR being shipped or if they are on the assembly line? I think I read somewhere that Machs were being built first then the XRS. I’m still waiting on mine in southern Ontario. Was told November mid October after the dealer meetings and updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
886 Posts
Good luck folks. I was told November on my Rene XRS 900R then it pushed to January with no confirmation that it would have all it's parts. Season is too short so I found something to ride until my delivery. Not much out there to be had and all top dollar. I feel for anyone with the passion that misses seat time because of this crap

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw a 850 XRS in yellow with the larger guage and smart shocks that was going home this afternoon and it was complete, ready to ride. This was the first of 2 that they ordered, mine is the 900R and is scheduled for December delivery. This dealer sells a ton of Summit and Backcountries as well as utility sleds etc but almost no Renegade or MXZ and no Mach Z and is located in Alberta. FWIW:)

·
Registered
2022 Renegade XRS 900R
75 Posts
Dropped in to my dealer St Onge, Barrie Ontario yesterday. Glad I did. Here’s what the sales mgr told me;
They snow checked over 500 sleds for ‘22. Normal year 350. they were ‘over their limit’ with BRP.
BRP is not building out all of the same model at the same time. They have sleds of all models including Mach, XRS and Enduro 900r’s being built in Nov, Dec, Jan, and 100 sleds not until in February. Last sleds built may not arrive till March.
as many here have said, dealer chooses who gets first when multiple identical sleds scheduled different times. They were prioritizing repeat buyers and those who gave in their trades in spring. Me in both cases.
My XRS 900R black, std shocks with QA, std gauge, and 1.25ir track was rare. The only one they had. Guess everyone else with xrs got smart shocks or deluxe gauge. BRP scheduled mine in February. Can’t tell me Feb1 or Feb28. Nothing I could do.
Last week someone cancelled their spring check XRS 900R same as mine but with smart shocks. January build. they offered me to take over that order, I took it. For up charge $ for the SS. Hope they work as well as all the hype.
Happy to be getting Jan build, not Feb. Hope it’s Jan 1, not Jan 31.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
My buddy also ordered from them. Same sled as you with same options.
No S.S so yours was not the only one ordered that way. He is supposed to get it in Dec.

·
Registered
2020 Enduro 900NA, 2022 Enduro 900NA, 2016 Adrenaline 800; 2008 Yamaha Vector LTX GT
259 Posts
Dropped in to my dealer St Onge, Barrie Ontario yesterday. Glad I did. Here’s what the sales mgr told me;
They snow checked over 500 sleds for ‘22. Normal year 350. they were ‘over their limit’ with BRP.
BRP is not building out all of the same model at the same time. They have sleds of all models including Mach, XRS and Enduro 900r’s being built in Nov, Dec, Jan, and 100 sleds not until in February. Last sleds built may not arrive till March.
as many here have said, dealer chooses who gets first when multiple identical sleds scheduled different times. They were prioritizing repeat buyers and those who gave in their trades in spring. Me in both cases.
My XRS 900R black, std shocks with QA, std gauge, and 1.25ir track was rare. The only one they had. Guess everyone else with xrs got smart shocks or deluxe gauge. BRP scheduled mine in February. Can’t tell me Feb1 or Feb28. Nothing I could do.
Last week someone cancelled their spring check XRS 900R same as mine but with smart shocks. January build. they offered me to take over that order, I took it. For up charge $ for the SS. Hope they work as well as all the hype.
Happy to be getting Jan build, not Feb. Hope it’s Jan 1, not Jan 31.
Nice!

Looking forward to all the reviews later this winter on smart shocks. I bet once people try them they'll never go back to regular shocks.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts