Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a brand new Polaris X 800. I knew he could blow my doors off but we ran them off for the heck of it. To my suprise and probably his, the 900Ace jumped him by 2 to 3 sled lengths and didn't give it up till bout 400 feet out, then he pulled away.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My buddy has a brand new Polaris X 800. I knew he could blow my doors off but we ran them off for the heck of it. To my suprise and probably his, the 900Ace jumped him by 2 to 3 sled lengths and didn't give it up till bout 400 feet out, then he pulled away.
Not too surprising....I've heard this story before. Run him through the twisty trails and see how (if) he can keep up. He may stay with you, but I guarantee he is working a lot harder to doo it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I raced my brothers 800 with my Renegade 900. We've raced many times in 6 to 8 inches of hard snow and my 900 always gets the jump and he cannot catch me in a 300 yard field.

On hard pack/ice it's another story. LOL. He usually flys by after 60 mph.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm coming off a 15 Pro X Switchback and it ripped, I will report back on how this 900 ace works - still have a few Axys sleds in the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
These are just amazing 900 engines. No need for anything bigger for a trail sled!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Which explains why the 900ACE is hard to beat on the trails ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts