Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual sucks. Anyone know what the Accel option is when you scroll through the multi function display? I used to have a 0 above it but somehow I changed it to a 1. As soon as I changed it the engine idle got rough. I can't get it back.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Thats how u set the torque for the learning key. Setting 1 is lowest available torque, three is the highest setting. It doesn't affect the normal key

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmmm. I'm using the normal key and it changed it. Totally torquey now. Wonder how I get it back to 0 or clear it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
All, Sure we are not talking about the mode switch that flips between eco, standard and sport? There is a big difference from standard to sport. Just trying to help. Oly.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, the mode switch is separate. The M + S keys are used to tagged through the display settings and accel os an option. So I pressed m and the 0 flashed and long pressed s and it changed to 1. Now I can't change it to anything else and as soon as I did it the engine idles rough. I was in normal mode. It idles rough in all modes now. I thought this was a timing advance or something. The manual doesn't mention it. Might stop by a dealer tomorrow. Thought someone here might know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
page 83 in your manual under "changing learning key settings" follow directions

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx for the info. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I think after you get to 'accell' you push the button quickly to scroll 1-3.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, update. Let the sled sleep it off. Next morning, sure enough I can move from 1 to 3 on the Accel screen. Went for a ride. Golden. Then my hands were on fire from the hand warmers. Turn down the warmers and accel changes. Ugh. Finally got it off that screen. Back to normal. Thanks everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts