Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone show me how they mounted the Temperature Sensor on a 2014 - 2016 XS Chassis for the Ambient Air & Engine Temperature Module. I can't quite see the drawing included with the Installation Instructions? If anyone has this option installed on their sled I am looking for how the wiring was run from inside the engine compartment to outside the sled by the upper right shock mount?

Thanks,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Rev SDI!

I can see exactly what I was hoping I would see. I guess most of the Doo Dealers install the Temp Sensor on the left side as this is where the Module is mounted and makes the most common sense. I have run the sensor cable up the chassis on the left side and down on the right hand side after connecting to the Diagnostic Connector. However, I will rerun the cable back down the left hand side and mount the Temp Sensor per the instructions (on the opposite side of the Exhaust Can).. I'm going to drill the hole where the Bottom Pan meets the top of the left lateral shell like yours to run the sensor through the engine compartment to the outside near the top of the Left Hand Shock.. I really appreciate the help.

Head north and get one more ride in before the snow melts!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts