Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do these sleds automatically shut off after reaching a certain warm up temp? I have a 2019 Backcountry that beeped a couple time’s and shut itself off while idling on the trail. No lights or warnings and it started up immediately after without issue.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Can be a real bummer late at night in the middle of nowhere with the only light for miles is your sled, you stop to do something with the sled at idle for light. Several minutes have gone by already, you finally put away whatever it was you were doing but since you already stopped riding you decide to walk a few steps away to pee. . . . . .

·
Registered
751 Posts
Can be a real bummer late at night in the middle of nowhere with the only light for miles is your sled, you stop to do something with the sled at idle for light. Several minutes have gone by already, you finally put away whatever it was you were doing but since you already stopped riding you decide to walk a few steps away to pee. . . . . .
I always carry a headlamp, u can fit 10 of them in your glovebox.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Costco had a 3 pack of them and I added them to the list of things I carry. 1 in the glove box and 1 in the LinQ bag. They work great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts