Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so how is the new 850 going to be different as far as handling VS the XS in a 165? what will it do differently (worse or better ) than the XS still has T motion and all???? or is it just different ergo's

·
Registered
960 Posts
It'll be different, both will be better then the other sled at what they were designed to do. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
There are some ride reports and comparisons in the Gen4 section.
its sad how this site makes the mountain sled the "red headed step child". still no G4 summit section. i suppose they will just ram it into the xp/xm forum. now it will be the xp/xm/g4 section, and will further complicate searching for desired info.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
its sad how this site makes the mountain sled the "red headed step child". still no G4 summit section. i suppose they will just ram it into the xp/xm forum. now it will be the xp/xm/g4 section, and will further complicate searching for desired info.
Uhhhhh, maybe u should look a little harder..... there IS a 850g4 summit section.. Bobadoo had it up for us pretty quick after the release.

·
Sponsors
3,965 Posts
WOW :huh_old: REV-GEN 4 - 850 Summit :salute: now that's complicated :smile_old:

Reactions: sledsrockcolorado

·
Sponsors
3,965 Posts
Reactions: sledsrockcolorado

·
Sponsors
3,965 Posts
Just giving him a bad time I've been Dooing that to everyone today :happydance

·
Summer Sucks!!!!!
8,989 Posts
Haha, okay. And I just realized I meant to say "I think he meant XM" to sledsrockcolorado who said 'XS??' and not to you.
Yea, I got all that. Not sure why it's so hard for people to read what section they are in when posting. I was just giving that poster a hard time about the XS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts