Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Scandic and the Nordik the same basic sled? Hello everyone I am new here and I am looking for any info, parts, ect for A 1982 Ski-Doo Nordik with a Type 377 motor. This is my second season with this sled which I bought for $150.00 us. I have searched on Internet for info,parts,ect for this machine. I have only found one picture of this sled and nothing else about it. When I bought the sled it had less than 1500 km on it. The thing runs great but am concerned about parts because everyone I have talked to never heard or has seen this particular sled. The few parts I have needed I was able to match-up from other sleds with same motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email me. My email is [email protected] What is the average life on the ramp shoes on secondary clutch? Oh and I can bury the speedo on this sled it ends at 120 kmh so must be going faster.

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
i have and 82 skidoo citation 4500...the motor is the exact same as the citation i have the orignal ramps on my secondary and it still works great so i guess the last a long time...i will look later and see if i can find u some more information

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sleddyeddy said:
i have and 82 skidoo citation 4500...the motor is the exact same as the citation i have the orignal ramps on my secondary and it still works great so i guess the last a long time...i will look later and see if i can find u some more information
[snapback]282980[/snapback]​
Ok thanks eddy, will check back later to see if you found anything.

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
the scandic has a 15 inch wide track 1.97 pitch and 71 windows i think the nordik is the same but not sure...they both have the exact same skis....they both have the same motor 368.3cc type 377...thats all i can find for now
i'll look some more wen i get some more time
hope this helps u
Corey Pratt

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
no they both have 15 inch track i have an acutual brochure of the alpine scandic and nordic the scandic has a longer track its 139 inch and the nordik is 124 inch i will post the brochure

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
54435Guy i will email u the brochure it tells u specific fetails about both sleds...sleddoctor if u want the brochure i will email it to u too....its too big to post

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
hey sledocter were u the one looking for the decals for the citation i have a couple pictures of my 4500 if that would help u

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
the windsheild on the skandic look the same as the nordik and u can buy a new one for the skandic from royal distrubting for74.95 canadian.....r u in canada
don't know of any where but if i can find one i'll let u know.....these sleds do seam kinda rare even parst for the nordic are hard to find.....the skandic parts are pretty easy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.