Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this happen new 05 X went to adj front springs and the whole ring is turning so I can't tell what # it is on. Only way I can tell is count or measure the threads. Pain in the A&%ss. I think I will be going for warranty on this one, It was real cold -16c so I think it must of been froze when I turned them now one is on 1 the other is on 3 to get them the same. happen to anyone else and is it warranty?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
rake1 said:
Anyone have this happen new 05 X went to adj front springs and the whole ring is turning so I can't tell what # it is on. Only way I can tell is count or measure the threads. Pain in the A&%ss. I think I will be going for warranty on this one, It was real cold -16c so I think it must of been froze when I turned them now one is on 1 the other is on 3 to get them the same. happen to anyone else and is it warranty?
[snapback]289712[/snapback]​
That should read Front shock

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
Yeah, happened to me. Thawed it out in the garage and the ring with the numbers on it snaps back into place. Just takes some wiggle wiggle.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine have turned from day 1 in the groove but never locked onto the shock, I just spin them around to see the numbers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts