Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 04 800 ho rev i would like to know what clutch kit is the best and what can to put on it for the best sound my buddy has an03 f7 that is clutched and he walks right past me need help to get him any comments would be appreciated

·
Registered
34 Posts
xpolarman said:
i have an 04 800 ho rev i would like to know what clutch kit is the best and what can to put on it for the best sound my buddy has an03 f7 that is clutched and he walks right past me need help to get him any comments would be appreciated
[snapback]688728[/snapback]​
I have a heelclicker kit on my 04 800ho and my buddy has a 04 F7 clutched and we are pretty even.I have to say that i am pleased with the heel clicker big difference all around

·
Registered
2017 900 NA X Doo didnt make it so I did
2,838 Posts
I'm with Grover on this one. Give Joe a call.

·
Registered
127 Posts
xpolarman said:
[snapback]688728[/snapback]​
DROP DOWN TO A 24 TOOTH GEAR ON TOP USE A GOODWIN,CUDNEY, NORTHERN CATALYST(DYNAMO JOE) DYNO PORT CAN(CERAMIC COATED) DROP 1 OR 2 MAINS AND YOU'LL BE ROCKIN ALSO FLIP UP COUPLING STOPPERS...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts