Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
ok, i have spark. i know its not getting fuel cause when i add gas to the cylinder it fires right up and runs till there aint anymore gas in cylinder. i took carbs off to clean them so i figured the float bowles were just empty but i pulled and pulled alternating between kill switch on and off for over an hour and a half and no go. im pretty sure everything is hooked up right
. the only thing that i might have messed up is the way the fuel line is run?? does it come up from underneth the carbs or more from around and down to the T? or any other ideas before i pull them off and start looking for something else???

MTU

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
from around and down to the T. Did you remove the leads/plug on the electric valve on the fuel line coming out of the tank? Are the drain plugs on the bottom of your bowls tight?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe, ya the drain plugs are tight. where is this electrical line/wire u speak of?? like theres 3-4 electrical plugs that i undid to pull them out but i know i got all of those in. but that might be my problem, i have the fuel line running under the carbs and up into the carb bowles. gona go change that. thanks so much!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY!!! NOW IT RUNS AGAIN!
(and its only 3:30am! hehe) of course i had to test her out and go around the block. ya i think i just made everyone in realy mad when i got stuck in the front yard. i didnt know we had that much snow! i was up to my wast diggin it out. oh well. BIG THANKS AGAIN!

MTU

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Another example of why many people consider this the best forum on earth for SnoGo fanatics.

MTU got the answer to his problems in 10 minutes and has his sled back on the snow before it all melted away.

Try to get that kind of service out of a dealer.

Great job DooTalkers.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
mtu renegade said:
THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY!!! NOW IT RUNS AGAIN!
(and its only 3:30am! hehe) of course i had to test her out and go around the block. ya i think i just made everyone in realy mad when i got stuck in the front yard. i didnt know we had that much snow! i was up to my wast diggin it out. oh well. BIG THANKS AGAIN!

MTU
[snapback]732494[/snapback]​
I'm glad to hear it started

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.