Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i placed and have paid for an xrs 800 e-tec on the spring order. i checked with my dealer friday ,he has been notified a stock order 800 tnt has been cancelled but has no knowledge either way on customer orders .anyone recieved confirmation on their spring orders ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
i placed and have paid for an xrs 800 e-tec on the spring order. i checked with my dealer friday ,he has been notified a stock order 800 tnt has been cancelled but has no knowledge either way on customer orders .anyone recieved confirmation on their spring orders ?
Wow. Now people are coming out of the woodwork! This is going to be an interesting year for doo.

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
I am just tired of seeing a new thread started about the same BS subject every day. If I have to see this till December----WOW

JEEEEEEEEZE--------its even got guys talking about going to a POO. BYE BYE

Do you really think BRP would try to pull a stunt like that? They knew in April X amount of 800 etech sleds were contracted for. They knew they had to make X amount of 800 etech motors. Their engineers had a percentage of motor failures figured in.

The dealers who wanted to get X amount of 800 etechs to use on their floor plan are the ones in trouble. So are the guys that just planned to walk in and pick out an 800 etech off of the floor.

BRP would have to hire more lawyers to do what everyone says they are planning to do. A contract is a contract, I don't care if its just for a bag of sugar. Worst case scenario, a guy with a broken contract would get to buy an 800r for less than cost plus get one heck of a warranty with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts