Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to save lots of time on a project sled? This is the one for you! I'm selling my partially restored 77'RV. Missing an engine, primary clutch & exhaust. Chassy is cleaned and polished, new seat and bellypan. Most parts are sandblasted and painted. Small painted parts in boxes not showen in pic. My loss your gain! Asking $1450. See it first hand at Michigan winter fest in Hastings Mi. this Sat. Oct. 8th. PM me for more details. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks- Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Want to save lots of time on a project sled? This is the one for you! I'm selling my partially restored 77'RV. Missing an engine, primary clutch & exhaust. Chassy is cleaned and polished, new seat and bellypan. Most parts are sandblasted and painted. Small painted parts in boxes not showen in pic. My loss your gain! Asking $1450. See it first hand at Michigan winter fest in Hastings Mi. this Sat. Oct. 8th. PM me for more details. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks- Jim
Seen the 04 MXZX 440 leftover you had for sale. I'm looking for another one myself but want one converted for the trails already. Know of any? Hope to finish off a 76 340 and 75 245 before the snow falls. That 77 is sweet.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Seen the 04 MXZX 440 leftover you had for sale. I'm looking for another one myself but want one converted for the trails already. Know of any? Hope to finish off a 76 340 and 75 245 before the snow falls. That 77 is sweet.
Oh I forgot to say what you have in the picture plus the tracks and other misc goodies, worth the asking price all day long. Heck the chassis and bellypan worth $750 alone, $300 for the hood, suspension all done $200, new seat, windshield, belt guard and your at your asking price already. Plus you probably have skis, shocks, motor you can get if you look, done 77's worth between $2500 and $3500 all day long. I've been there, done it, lol.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Oh I forgot to say what you have in the picture plus the tracks and other misc goodies, worth the asking price all day long. Heck the chassis and bellypan worth $750 alone, $300 for the hood, suspension all done $200, new seat, windshield, belt guard and your at your asking price already. Plus you probably have skis, shocks, motor you can get if you look, done 77's worth between $2500 and $3500 all day long. I've been there, done it, lol.

Hey Jim, Any bites on the 77Rv yet? I send you a message on the 06 MXZX 440 you have that might go up for sale, I'm interested since it's already trail converted.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jim, Any bites on the 77Rv yet? I send you a message on the 06 MXZX 440 you have that might go up for sale, I'm interested since it's already trail converted.
Couple of calls nothing serious yet. But I'm talking to some nice people. Always nice to meet other people in the sport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts