·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Pics and first four numbers of SN requested please

moxy

·
Registered
216 Posts
how much for the chassis and ownership ? I'm in Innisfil.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Posting the pics for Chris,

moxy

·
Registered
531 Posts
OK.. So I gotta ask.

What does one do with this treasure?
If one had a complete RV with a bad chassis he could swap everything over, but if he was going to build an RV starting with a bare-chassis, it would be an expensive proposition. I have seen complete rolling-chassis for $250.00.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
If one had a complete RV with a bad chassis he could swap everything over, but if he was going to build an RV starting with a bare-chassis, it would be an expensive proposition. I have seen complete rolling-chassis for $250.00.
Yeah if your extremely lucky, sometimes you can get a complete roller with a bad pan needing work, bad hood needing work and in need of a track, motor, suspension overhaul, wiring harness, seat, tank for $250 but those finds are getting kind of rare. Complete non running sleds are still pulling between 8 and 12 hundred. That bare chassis like you said can replace a hit tunnel or replace a cracked bulkhead and I'm thinking it's worth at least a $100 ??. Heck I'd buy the registration if it was transferable to use on one of my restored sleds, LOL

·
Registered
537 Posts
Is it just me of does it look like the chassis is curved where the motor plate bolts up?? Upper side!
Why was this chassis striped bare?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
this is where l start a restoration project as this tunnel is seen , some one sold all the componets l bet and the frame is all that left ,or the last owner was starting to restore and changed there mind , l could use another tunnel for a project , wish l were closer ,if you have trouble selling it please email me l 'm going that direction soon , mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts