Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a rotax 700 motor in my rev. and now my friend want to sell me a pro open kit from a ski-doo rs600 09 mod. will the pipes fit in my chassie and is it possible using this pipes on my 700?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I don't believe that the pipes will fit without modification. The XP chassis is totally different than the Rev chassis.

·
Shredding the Gnar
5,017 Posts
Just the cylinders/pistons are of any use to you. Head and pipes won't fit. Need a head from a 600HO rev...can be the high comp race ones too. For pipes find some 6/800 rev factory mods. Or use a stock 600HO single pipe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so even if i get the pipes to fit in there, it will not be more hp?
whats the best to do with the 700 to get it go like a a beast

·
Registered
71 Posts
so even if i get the pipes to fit in there, it will not be more hp?
whats the best to do with the 700 to get it go like a a beast
Actually, I believe the pipes might fit. We have used an XP single pipe in a rev chassis, but we've found that a Rev single pipe will not fit in an XP chassis. The 6 and 700 are very similar, but you might have to loosen the stingers slightly. I don't think you'll see a really significant gain maybe 5-8hp or so, but it will sound like a snowcross mod. A friend of mine has a 700 in a rev chassis with some mild porting and a set of Crankshop 800 trail pipes, it goes alright and we dyno tested it a few years back. I believe it went anout 145hp.

Best option for big power and big power potential would be one of our 770 packages for that 700. We've done a few sinlge and twin pipe 770's in Revs with great sucess.

[email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he sell me the kit for 700 dollars. thats not bad i think:)
now i have the kit and will install it in my rev. what stingers will be the best? need all the help i can get to make it run right.-

·
Registered
779 Posts
he sell me the kit for 700 dollars. thats not bad i think:)
now i have the kit and will install it in my rev. what stingers will be the best? need all the help i can get to make it run right.-
Oh I wasn't aware that you already bought it from him. I was interested in the kit for my 09 RS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts