Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at doing a nice inline. At present we have 2 Renegades and I use a Floe protektor. Handy little trailer, but a head banger and I get sick of the ramp. Would be nide to be able to stand inside to do gear. We have two grandsons coming up, but don't know that we'd add a 3rd sled or not. That said, having been in the trailer biz adding a bit of length is not overly costly. Looking for recommendations on length for 2 Gades versus 3 Gades. I don't want to overkill the length too bad, but it would be handy to have capacity for 3 if I wanted to run with the guys etc.

Most frequently used sled would be mine so my idea would be to drive in from the rear and back it out as needed. Walk door on road side would allow fueling front sled, another fuel door for rear sled, and if a 3rd was in have to wing it with one of the other doors.

·
Premium Member
8,324 Posts
7' x 18' with a 5" V (23") will accommodate three 137's and a fourth 120". With three 137's you can load straight in and out from the front or back. To add the fourth sled you will have to drive two and back two from the rear.

Don~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts