Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Powderless Rider.
1,733 Posts
You have yourself a 95 mach 1 motor with the stock twin pipes. These motors have taller cylinders and a different head than the rest of the 670's. They did work pretty well.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks for the imput. Some others have said the same thing. Is there a better can I can get for these pipes? The can is in good shape but kinda wussy sounding in my opinion. Sounds like a stock single pipe. I am not looking to have ear piercing loud just something that says look out boys!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So if I find a good used one for 100 buy it? Its fine it it does nothing to increase hp as long as I dont loose any. Dont wanna pay to loose.

·
Mr Top Whore
103,135 Posts
Don't get me wrong I run an MBRP trail can? But your not getting any real performance out of it unless your motor can use the full benefit of it, pulling/pushing more air! Port and polish and have fuel system that can feed it.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Ok ill grab one if I see a good deal. Any clutch suggestions? Stock 670 ho as far as I know. Looking for pure acceleration. Gearing suggestions. I hardly ride anywhere on flat ground or lakes for miles. Kinda looking to pull up next to people and spank there a$$ to about 80 or so.

41 - 60 of 102 Posts