Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used the heat exchangers from f z 670 and bent then to fit the rev. No 550 parts to sell it's going in a1980 citation 4500 and will have rer I paid 200 for the citation almost mint with no cracks in hood and perfect original seat cover but with no motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was able to mount the engine low in the chassis by shortening the rv cover carb boots and carbs the carb side of motor is 1 3/8 high and the exhaust side is 1 inch high. With this setup I have no clearance issues on the raves or spark plugs and can use a stock 600 pipe but had to mod a 800 y pipe to fit looks factory. Still have to get a can for the pipe. I am running the oil injection as it is working good. I will put up a pic of the k&n filters after work tonight when I install them.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
although mines in a 05 800 chassie you'll really like it. I love running my 670 rev! looks good keep up the good work!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will try to upload some but will prob have to put on YouTube as it won't work when I try upload on here for some reason. I have a iPad only no computer. Sometime this week I will get a vid of it ripping up snow

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YouTube under rev 670 I did a short vid today I don't know how to put a link to it but it's the only 550f with 670 on there.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts