Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 670 ho and i want to wake it up a bit....I need some ideas please help my brother has the same sled and kicks my "edit for bad language" every time.

G

·
i dont know i have the same sled with a fresh top end and a mbrp comp silencer other than that bone stock. and it flat out rocks! my buddy weighs about 80 lbs more than me he can stand her up and walk it quite a ways u should look things over real good. clutches. rave valves. compresion. ect. like i said they rock real good in stock form. p.s i was thinking about changing the rotary valve and shorting the carb boots but never did.

G

·
i dont know i have the same sled with a fresh top end and a mbrp comp silencer other than that bone stock. and it flat out rocks! my buddy weighs about 80 lbs more than me he can stand her up and walk it quite a ways u should look things over real good. clutches. rave valves. compresion. ect. like i said they rock real good in stock form. p.s i was thinking about changing the rotary valve and shorting the carb boots but never did.
also have 144 studs in it.

·
RV Mod Maniac
1,660 Posts
the HO's were pretty slick in stock form... if your bro has the same sled and he's beating you, as previous stated i would start going throught the sled to find out whats wrong...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the HO's were pretty slick in stock form... if your bro has the same sled and he's beating you, as previous stated i would start going throught the sled to find out whats wrong...
His sled is exactly the same other than his has 2500miles on it and a1.25 paddle and i have 1200miles on mine and 96 studs. I have had the sled compeltley serviced and looked over and it all checks out. is there a good clutch kit for these sleds?

·
Registered
127 Posts
His sled is exactly the same other than his has 2500miles on it and a1.25 paddle and i have 1200miles on mine and 96 studs. I have had the sled compeltley serviced and looked over and it all checks out. is there a good clutch kit for these sleds?
just a wild guess but maybe he's just got more traction, where have you been racing, ie. on the lake or in the field, my 99 with 4500km and the original track at approx. 65% dosen't take me anywhere, my 09 CanAm Renegade 800X would blow the doors right off it and I'm going to prove it in December because my 670 is getting rebuilt so it looks like I wont have any money for a new track for a while, whatch for the video

1 - 6 of 6 Posts