Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 Rs, stared with a missing clip and lug at one section of the clips due to what I suspect was low snow conditions, anyway it shredded now to a section about a foot and a half long? Wondering what the cause was? And if going to the backcountry track would be a better option being softer lug?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No issues with it being a single ply vs the two ply snox track? Seems like in 129 those are the only 2 tracks at 1.75" lug height to choose from

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have heard the 2014 track was flawed and they weren't lasting much more than 500 miles or so. Not sure exactly what the issue is that track though. But have heard of lugs ripping completely off and tracks ripping in half. I have 700 miles on my 2015 track and no issues at all other than a few bent studs. The track looks perfect.

If you want a replacement snocross track, shoot for a 2015, or maybe a 2016 track.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will check when I swap the track, as far as I know it's well enough away to not make contact, mine does have access through the rear windows as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts