Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am still tuning my clutching on my 2007 Factory mxzx 600 mod sled that I swapped a 2008 600RS engine into. The primary/secondary are what came on the sled (not from the 600RS). I have 412 ramps in my primary with 15.6 grams of pin weight. I have attached a picture of the primary spring and wondered if anyone could tell me what it was because I have not been able to ID it. It is an all yellow spring with black and green on it. Haven't check out my secondary spring yet but I am not getting full shift out of my primary. Its still an inch or more at WOT from the top of the primary sheathe. My target RPM is 8200 and I can hit it fairly easily depending on which clicker I'm on, but still not getting full shift out of the primary.

I have a 58-48-36 helix in my Team secondary by the way.

This primary spring confused me and I don't know what to do until I understand the specs of the current spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok Joe recomended a 230/380 so I got one on order. I also see now Joe usually recommends a 46-34F helix for setups like this so that may be one of my next purchases as well. Anyone have any good specs for 600 mod with TSS04 trail setups?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts