Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out for a ride this weekend and i was with my buddy he has a firecat f6 2006 and I have a 2004 rev 600ho. We raced em that day and much to my surprise...I was ahead of em the whole way! from 0-110mph I was ahead of him the whole way! I heard the F6's were pretty strong and could take a 600ho with ease...thats what I was expecting but i beat the F6

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Those F6's are fast but usually have to be remapped since they do have problems, dynotech claimed they had to advance the timing 6 degrees on one to get it where it could be safely without predetonation,and it made 131 H.p. Can u say WOOOW

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTANK said:
Those F6's are fast but usually have to be remapped since they do have problems, dynotech claimed they had to advance the timing 6 degrees on one to get it where it could be safely without predetonation,and it made 131 H.p. Can u say WOOOW
[snapback]698955[/snapback]​
WOW! That is some serious power from a 600

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Sorry i was wrong 127, with the EV"s open and 131 with the D&D single monster pipe pretty darn good still.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.