Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I get a lean bog off partial throttle when going to full throttle for the first 10 minutes. It goes away over the next 10 more minutes, but thats 20 minutes for proper warm-up? It is only 15 degrees farenheit. Is that it?

Manual states 2-3 minute idle warm-up. I do 3-4 occasionally blipping throttle. Then I ride mild and have the problem stated above. New '05 600HO

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
kanobi said:
I get a lean bog off partial throttle when going to full throttle for the first 10 minutes. It goes away over the next 10 more minutes, but thats 20 minutes for proper warm-up? It is only 15 degrees farenheit. Is that it?

Manual states 2-3 minute idle warm-up. I do 3-4 occasionally blipping throttle. Then I ride mild and have the problem stated above. New '05 600HO

Thanks.

[snapback]273473[/snapback]​
check my post about hesitation back a page or two

·
Registered
42 Posts
kanobi said:

Thanks.

[snapback]273473[/snapback]​
If you have needle adjustments I would try lifting the needle one clip, are you using drygas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts