Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got more snow so I could put some more hours on my Lynx. This engine, 600 SDI, must be the best engine I've ever had in a snowmobile! SMOOOOTH... Never have missed a beat in the 15 hours I've finally have been able to put on it. Yes, I know, 15 hours ain't much, but I'm so chuffed with this machine, I just had to get it on here.

One of the absolute best things about the SDI, is NO CHOKE!!! I love it! If SDI is a sign of the 2-strokes for the future, I sure won't miss a 4-stroke... It's very nice for pulling a sleigh with also, since the powerband is so smooth. No bogging or anything.

The only thing so far that haven't been quite so good, is the fuelconsumption. I have averaged 12mpg so far, but I guess it will improve when I get some more hours on it... I also heard a rumour that Lynx has an update coming to reduce fuelconsumption, we'll see...

Oil-consumption has been spot on, 45:1!!!!

But the absolute best thing is the chassis and suspension, but I won't bore you with that since you can't get it over there anyhow...
LOL

Oh, and by the way, when the chip burnt out... WOW!!! Hold on!
LOL

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Sledslapper said:
Why cant we buy the Lynx here ??
[snapback]705174[/snapback]​
I don't think that skidoo wants to bring them in because then they would kind of be competing with themselves.

But at the same time they can't try the rev.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CATEATER_REV said:
Sledslapper said:
I don't think that skidoo wants to bring them in because then they would kind of be competing with themselves.

[snapback]705226[/snapback]​
Oh yes, we can! We have five (yes, 5) different makes of snowmobiles to choose from; Ski-doo, Lynx, Yamaha, Polaris and Arctic Cat.

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
RSV said:
CATEATER_REV said:
Sledslapper said:

[snapback]705226[/snapback]​
Oh yes, we can! We have five (yes, 5) different makes of snowmobiles to choose from; Ski-doo, Lynx, Yamaha, Polaris and Arctic Cat.

[snapback]705265[/snapback]​
See I learn something new everyday.

Thanks for the correction....

Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.