Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to the lake tomarrow just wanna make sure my sled is running tip top cause I am going against an 05 F7 and a 06 conFusion 900.

What should my revs be at WOT? 8000?
I geared it down 1 tooth so I might have to change the primary bolts. Is it the higher the number the higher the revs?

·
Registered
13 Posts
meansm said:
Going up to the lake tomarrow just wanna make sure my sled is running tip top cause I am going against an 05 F7 and a 06 conFusion 900.

What should my revs be at WOT? 8000?
I geared it down 1 tooth so I might have to change the primary bolts. Is it the higher the number the higher the revs?
[snapback]683445[/snapback]​
revs should be 8000 to 8100.higher the number on the clickers the higher the revs,lower the number drops the revs.if you're having to run on clicker 2 or 1 throw more pin weight in the arms and run clicker 3 preferably.18 to 18.5 grams of pin weight usually works nice.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Too many varibles to just say how much weights works best! Engine, track, rider weight, trail conditions, clutching, etc....
One of my 05 SDI's runs like 22.9 grams per arm the other runs 21.5 grams. Clicker on 3 on both TRAIII. Both will bounce the rev limiter when spinning on ice or in the air, but pull 8100 on the tach under normal conditions. Further more I always change the 'clickers' on the trail so the max RPM can reach over 8000 on the tach for that days conditions. Heck it's only a 3 min job! 05SDI

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
meansm said:
I figured on bringing the wrenches with me to mess with it once I get up there.
[snapback]683558[/snapback]​
one wrench (10mm) Don't take the nut all the way off (last thread or so) Tap the nut to push bolt out far enough to rotate. (sometime they are a little stiff to rotate) rotate matching slot in bolt head to numbers on clutch then tighten nut. (all 3 'clickers' should be on same number) Repeat for all three! Done go play!
And yes it is that easy!
05SDI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.