Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some advice from the sages here… I have an '09 600 ETEC that ran last year without issue. Through the off-season I'd start the motor on this and my wife's SDI a couple of times per month to run fuel through them - no issues.

I took my sled for a (very) short and quick ride on Tuesday without issue. Yesterday I went to fill the tank with gas, and in order to check the fuel level, hit the starter switch quickly to light the gauges on the console… the starter turned over, but the gauges didn't light… so I hit the starter again… same thing. I hit the starter a third time, and… Nothing! No gauges, no starter, no nothing - the sled's electrical system seemed to 'shut down' entirely.

I checked the fuses both visually, and with a voltmeter to check for continuity, and all were good. I checked the battery - consistent 12.4V coming from it… And that's where my expertise in electrical systems ends! Any ideas what an amateur like me should consider trying next to identify/remedy the issue here?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts