is that better
i like the edit button

·
E-Tec Rules
33,555 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
nothing worse than a 2 lap finish at Daytona, might as well have been a yellow. Wait all race for the end and then......... nothing, what a let down. Wish I could have been riding!

·
Super Moderator
29,349 Posts
Jimmie and the whole 48 team is a bunch of lying, cheating, scum bags. Cheating is stealing, and they are cheaters, plain and simple. Makes me sick...

Actually, I wrote a letter to Lowes expressing my feelings. Feel free to copy and paste it and send one in yourself:

Dear Lowes,

I am writing to you in regards to the 48 Lowes Racing Team and yet again another cheating incident. As I am sure you are aware, this is now the third time Chad Knaus will be suspended from NASCAR auto racing. The fact he was suspended again for the most vial crime in racing, CHEATING, does not represent your company well. Chad represents you, your team, your employees, and your entire organization. Is this the way you want to be seen?

I ask that you as the primary sponsor of the 48 Team Lowes Racing also step in to send a message to not only Chad, but to Jimmie Johnson, the Hendrick organization, and the entire NASCAR community. Your lack of any statement on this issue has been deafening. This incident was NOT the work of one man, rather the entire Hendrick organization, engineering staff, the 48 team, the driver, and of course the crew chief. This was far too big of an incident to believe one man alone could be responsible. NASCAR's attempts to send a message have fallen far short, as evidenced in this being the third suspension in recent history. In fact, Chad Knaus finished last season on probation, a sentence handed out for, once again, cheating.

Please follow the Tony Stewart/Home Depot example and do something to present yourself as a caring sponsor, a good community neighbor, and an example our children can be proud of. Right now, the example shown by the 48 Team and you as a sponsor is not one I want my children to follow. Cheating is stealing, plain and simple. I am sure if someone were stealing from your store you certainly would step in and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, as you should. I implore you to do the same here, or you will be soon be seen in the same light as Chad Knaus and the 48 Team - and that is not too good right now. Home Depot stepped in when Tony Stewart crossed the line, and it worked. What are you going to do?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Please follow the Tony Stewart/Home Depot example and do something to present yourself as a caring sponsor, a good community neighbor, and an example our children can be proud of.
I do not think I have EVER laughed so hard in my life. You must have missed today's race. Be sure to catch the highlights and send a tape of them in with your letter. I am sure it will get some real results.

Thanks for that one.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
Jimmie and the whole 48 team is a bunch of lying, cheating, scum bags. Cheating is stealing, and they are cheaters, plain and simple. Makes me sick...

Actually, I wrote a letter to Lowes expressing my feelings. Feel free to copy and paste it and send one in yourself:

Dear Lowes,

I am writing to you in regards to the 48 Lowes Racing Team and yet again another cheating incident. As I am sure you are aware, this is now the third time Chad Knaus will be suspended from NASCAR auto racing. The fact he was suspended again for the most vial crime in racing, CHEATING, does not represent your company well. Chad represents you, your team, your employees, and your entire organization. Is this the way you want to be seen?

I ask that you as the primary sponsor of the 48 Team Lowes Racing also step in to send a message to not only Chad, but to Jimmie Johnson, the Hendrick organization, and the entire NASCAR community. Your lack of any statement on this issue has been deafening. This incident was NOT the work of one man, rather the entire Hendrick organization, engineering staff, the 48 team, the driver, and of course the crew chief. This was far too big of an incident to believe one man alone could be responsible. NASCAR's attempts to send a message have fallen far short, as evidenced in this being the third suspension in recent history. In fact, Chad Knaus finished last season on probation, a sentence handed out for, once again, cheating.

Please follow the Tony Stewart/Home Depot example and do something to present yourself as a caring sponsor, a good community neighbor, and an example our children can be proud of. Right now, the example shown by the 48 Team and you as a sponsor is not one I want my children to follow. Cheating is stealing, plain and simple. I am sure if someone were stealing from your store you certainly would step in and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, as you should. I implore you to do the same here, or you will be soon be seen in the same light as Chad Knaus and the 48 Team - and that is not too good right now. Home Depot stepped in when Tony Stewart crossed the line, and it worked. What are you going to do?

[snapback]724813[/snapback]​
They all cheat, the 48 Team is just the worst at hiding it.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
MX-Z Man said:

Dear Lowes,

[snapback]724813[/snapback]​
blah, blah, blah

they all push the rules for an advantage, petty, earnhardt, waltrip and yes even johnson. it's part of the sport and has been for years .

·
Registered
575 Posts
If they got caught cheating on a qualifiying run how thw F*(k did his qualifying run count. Must be the pretty smile and the big bucks sponser. This sport is going from Booze runners to male models...I'd rather watch Booze runners, or Cale Yarborough vs Casey Kane in the octagon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts