Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be driving across the country, starting in alberta, toward the end of Feb. I am looking at buying a 440x in good shape that hasn't been raced too run. Post em up if you have any.
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stevie_Wonder said:
I will be driving across the country, starting in alberta, toward the end of Feb. I am looking at buying a 440x in good shape that hasn't been raced too run. Post em up if you have any.
Thanks
[snapback]709421[/snapback]​
i've got one in thunder bay,ontario in good shape. PM me if your interested its a 2004 440X i have it trail converted but still have all the race stuff to switch it back if need be. thanks!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have an 04 in trail form, but have the race parts to convert back. also have an 800 mod motor complete that is available.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need something on the Canadian side......come on post em up. I'll pay cash. Im leaving Aberta around Feb 27 and driving to Newfoundland. I wanna get something on the way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i have a 05 440 all trail converted, it was raced one season, but is not beat at all, very nice shape, has studs and c&a skis.ten gallon tankplus the 5 galon that came on it. new jets to run pump fuel. also has a tempa flow, so you dont need to keep re jetting when you get into higher altitude or + or - temps.....pm me if your intrested i am in maine, about 3-4 hours south of montreal i was asking 5300, but i will take 4900 for it
207 329 2649
jeremy

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have a 2003 mxzx rev 440 for sale it is trail ready. Sled has 915 miles on it. Has 10 gallon tank, LC heads, Re jetted, and is ready for trail. It comes with extra jets, 5 gallon tank extra studs and now it has the 2006 rev 440 graphics on it. sled rips and is set up perfect. it also comes with the 2003 graphics and side panels too. Is in great shape. I am selling it because I want a firecat or newer rev. possible trade. email me at [email protected] or pm me or call me at 989-906-4370. asking $4500 obo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts