Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you convert a 440 X to trail, does it just become like a normal 440, or is it still as fast as a 700 in a short drag. I want a 440 for jumping and ditch banging but i want to trail ride a bit, and race some people. Will the LC domes make it really slow.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
0-35 mph can suffer a little but if clutched right barely noticable,still has alot of mid and the same top end.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I agree w/ DynaTek

I recently changed from hc domes to lc domes and rejetted it - could hardly tell the difference !

Go For it !

·
Registered
356 Posts
If you wanna trail ride a 440 get low compression heads. And as far as I know Ive never once seen a 440 beat a 700, 600 yah, 700, dont think so.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mod*800* said:
If you wanna trail ride a 440 get low compression heads. And as far as I know Ive never once seen a 440 beat a 700, 600 yah, 700, dont think so.
[snapback]717103[/snapback]​
Not one to argue, but I've outrun 600 revs in short races. Not true over long lake runs though!

A properly set-up Rev 440 is quite capable of running with the 6 and 7's on the trails all day long.

Combine the extremely snappy engine with the best suspension in the game and usually you're always waiting to go around the consumer sleds, no matter what mill is under their hood.

Agian, not ruffling any feathers here!

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts