Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the first ride in the other day and everything was fine til I stopped and filled with gas. went to start back up and got engine code with 4 beeps. It only comes on after you shut it off then the engine light comes on and it beeps.
Engine temps are good and oil is pumping thru new turbo. Any ideas guys?

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts
Found this.
Like This
Turbo 34
21 Feb 2011
ITS YOUR TEMP SENSOR IS NOT WOKING CHEK YOUR WIRE ,OR IT HAPEN TO ME LAST WEEK IT WAS A CAP COIL WIRE WAS DISCONECTED

---
Sent from my ice cold iphone using Tapatalk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found this.
Like This
Turbo 34
21 Feb 2011
ITS YOUR TEMP SENSOR IS NOT WOKING CHEK YOUR WIRE ,OR IT HAPEN TO ME LAST WEEK IT WAS A CAP COIL WIRE WAS DISCONECTED

---
I will chck those. Thank you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found this.
Like This
Turbo 34
21 Feb 2011
ITS YOUR TEMP SENSOR IS NOT WOKING CHEK YOUR WIRE ,OR IT HAPEN TO ME LAST WEEK IT WAS A CAP COIL WIRE WAS DISCONECTEDchecked all connections and did not see nothing. light only comes on after you shut down sled. 4 beeps and engine light comes on.. sometimes:it will be on on start up other times it dont come on til you hit kill switch... *%@

---

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts
Cant post pic right now.
But 4 bips and the engine lamp = check engine.
Can be fuse / relay or wiring harnes.

---

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts

Got it to work

---

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems to be intermittent, rode 100 + kms today didn't come on or beep after shut down. hmmm strange. Hurricane can look at it on friday when I get the aic installed. It cant be too serious cause the sled rocks and is not overheating or going limp. Checked all fuses, all good.

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts
Good to hear

---

1 - 9 of 9 Posts