1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle Item: 3-place in-line custom 7' tall 7.5' wide
Category: Sled
Year: 2011
Price: 6,900

This is a 2011 King Cargo 3-place in-line snowmobile trailer, built by Haul-It here in Michigan. I had it custom-built to be able to haul my Polaris Ranger Crew, as well as three long-track Ski Doo Renegade snowmobiles (three of them fit easily, as does my Ranger Crew). It's 23' x 7.5', and the door openings are 6.5'. The ceiling is just under 7' tall. It is 6" wider and 18" taller than standard trailers to allow a Polaris Ranger Crew (and other UTV's) to fit inside. It has all aluminum framing, aluminum wheels, brakes on both axles, and all LED lights. New full-size spare. The doors are both spring-assisted. It has a side entry door with an outside light, and a large fuel-fill door on the left side.

SCREWLESS EXTERIOR!

I am asking $6,900, which is WAY below what I paid for it only a year and a half ago. It's used VERY little, I only used it on probably 4-5 trips to the U.P. and back.

Email me at [email protected], or call/text my cell at 989-254-7100
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I have actually even pulled it with my wife's Buick Enclave. Tows great. Breaks and bearings are good, just serviced at the end of last season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts