Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Told you all that I was making some changes to my enduro and I would let u know how it went. I replaced the front shock springs with a set of dual Twisted springs from hygear. These things are magic. They make trail junk disappear and big bump hits very exceptable, feels like riding on a cloud, takes 90% of chatter out of the bars. LOVE THEM. I removed the cheap ass air shock from the rear skip and replaced it with a kyb pro 40 and Im in love with this setup. The air was stiff with no compression adjustment or rebound control. If you put air in the shock it would get stiff and blow you off the seat in big bumps and I always felt the trail chatter come through the seat. The new setup makes the chatter disappear and the big bumps rideable. This sled is everything I wanted it to be now. It cost me a bit to make it right for me but I truly love it now.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
How aggressive do you ride?

I have an Enduro 900 and love the adjustability of the AirRide and I think it handles and rides very well.

I'm just a trail cruiser so maybe that coupled with the lighter 900 makes a difference but after 1900 miles I don't think I'll be changing a thing.

Although.... I might be willing to try the front springs just to see if there is a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
The enduro air ride is noticeably stiffer than my '14 GSX SE air ride. The GSX is probably the plushest sled Ive ever riddden.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at 68 im not to aggressive. The spring are awesome and well worth the 229$. I tried air on my 11 apex se and had the same issues with that. for me air is just not plush. Im a big guy and perhaps that's the issue but the pro 40 is and amazing upgrade for me, but im not everybody and what works for me or doesn't work for me might be different for someone else. Really the springs are that good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts