Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
161 - 180 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Anyone know when the XRS 600’s (MZNA)’s are supposed to be built or shipped?

·
Registered
138 Posts
They come in by how they are made, not when you order it or when you wanted to pick it up. Last year I ordered a Grand Touring. I had requested a Nov. delivery date. I ordered it the last week of the ordering window.

It came in to the dealer the first week of Sept. because they were some of the first models that came off the line. The dealer wanted it picked up so he could get paid and have the room for more sleds coming in. I was in my dealership last week. They said the first batch of sleds are coming in this week. So, it is more or less, when it comes in, it comes in. Be ready to pick it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I emailed the dealer today and they got back to me. They said.. "scheduled to ship this month! That may change but as soon as it arrives we’ll let you know. Yes, some units will have missing components. Mostly it’ll be inactive DESS post. You’ll still be able to operate the sled just won’t have the programmable key until parts are available"

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Couple of sleds in Derby VT. 600r mxz & a Renegade 850. I didn't have my glasses but black one was a 2022. One Spyder on the showroom. No can ams sxs or ATVs. Parking lot empty. July 16, 2021

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Every Skidoo we have coming this season is a Spring Order. We have close to 120 sleds in shipping. 17 of those units are incomplete (waiting on either ECM, gauge cluster and or dess post) Lots more sleds behind those, hopefully they are complete, or able to ship the remaining parts in a timely fashion. peace
The ones that are incomplete… is there something in common, or is it random? Like, only sleds with the premium gauge, or only ecu’s missing from 850’s or 900ace? I think the ecu’s are different right? I’m just wondering if it’s certain combos are missing parts, while others are good to got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
Has anyone seen a build sheet with any 900Rs on it? My dealer told me he has his build dates up to Sept and their isnt 1 900R on his list so far.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It would be nice if we had some better answers, but it is what it is. I would think that it is not just random, like every other sled gets a gauge lol. I am guessing they are just using up what they have, then in inventory, then ship out units without said device until they get inventory again? I would still like to know if it is a particular gauge or ECU that belongs to a specific model/engine. The dess post I would think is the same across all models that have it, right?

·
Registered
937 Posts
What will be really interesting is if we get to the season and the dealer doesn't get enough gauges and/or posts to outfit all of the sleds missing them. At the point, it will be on the dealer to decide which customers get their sleds and which don't. Previously, it has basically been out of the dealers control when a customer gets their sled. Under this scenario, the dealer will be forced to decide and some customers may find out they don't rank has highly with their dealer as they think they do. Wouldn't want to be a dealer in that situation.

Reactions: rider 915

·
Registered
242 Posts
i'd prolly do it in order of snow check orders placed and i think i'd send that info out to everyone who snowchecked so that they're not surprised at pick up time. gonna be upset people no matter what though.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Anyone know when the XRS 600’s (MZNA)’s are supposed to be built or shipped?
I have the same sled ordered as well. One would think that they should be able to build them as there is nothing new to them over MY21 and BRP should have a good supply of parts on hand to build that sled. I would be really concerned if I had a 900R ordered though. My dealer even told me he is expecting Mach Zs to be one of the last sleds delivered this year.

·
Registered
937 Posts
i'd prolly do it in order of snow check orders placed and i think i'd send that info out to everyone who snowchecked so that they're not surprised at pick up time. gonna be upset people no matter what though.
While may be an equitable way to address the problem, I’m pretty sure privacy laws would prevent them from sharing a list with customer information. You would be sharing information some people may not want shared. There are a some people that also buy snowmobiles that I don’t want to know how many and/or what snowmobiles I buy. Just not their business.

Pretty sure the key driver will be how much money you spend with your dealer.

·
Registered
242 Posts
While may be an equitable way to address the problem, I’m pretty sure privacy laws would prevent them from sharing a list with customer information. You would be sharing information some people may not want shared. There are a some people that also buy snowmobiles that I don’t want to know how many and/or what snowmobiles I buy. Just not their business.

Pretty sure the key driver will be how much money you spend with your dealer.
no reason to share the specifics or share anything. just send a generic email individually or a phone call to everyone that spring ordered that states deliveries will be made in order of snowchecking due to parts issues.

161 - 180 of 256 Posts