Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
141 - 160 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
And agree with mile9c1 about commissioned sleds. Seems like sacrilege to see perfectly good sleds outside baking in the sun, track sitting in the mud.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Stopped at Dealer yesterday.
He has a large amount of 22 models sleds in crates.
However was told not to assemble as they have parts missing???
Shortage of something...He was not told what was missing...

·
Super Moderator
3,627 Posts
Crates that have sleds with issues will have stickers on them, takes your dealer 5 minutes to check. Limited ones will ship with no ECU, non security DESS which will be updated at the end of the season and some with the 4.5" gauge will get the 2017 gauge, (and will not be updated).

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,645 Posts
Stopped at Dealer yesterday.
He has a large amount of 22 models sleds in crates.
However was told not to assemble as they have parts missing???
Shortage of something...He was not told what was missing...
Bet yours is their Stan without the Motor>>>>>>> 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
11 Posts
Last I read of any shortages was about the semiconductor industry in Jun. It said Ski Doo President/CEO is going to try to produce everything they know they have an order for. Hopefully everyone that Spring ordered gets there machine in time for snow..... Meanwhile I am itching for the BCX on order

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I seen a load of skidoo’s heading north on Highway 43 in alberta last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
576 Posts
Now from the dealers I have stopped at they all say the same thing with all brand, If you did not order one you won't be getting one unless someone backs out. Other than that little single cat every dealer I walked into said they will not have dealer inventory on the floor just spring check only.
Being retired this year I have hit dealers for no real reason than I'm out enjoying my motorcycle. Most have few if any leftover sleds and had no extra sleds coming. Think I have stopped at 7-8 dealers this summer so far.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Just wait, there will be plenty for sale this fall {New}!

Bob

·
Registered
793 Posts
my dealer said they have received in-season sleds, but no spring orders yet.
Every Skidoo we have coming this season is a Spring Order. We have close to 120 sleds in shipping. 17 of those units are incomplete (waiting on either ECM, gauge cluster and or dess post) Lots more sleds behind those, hopefully they are complete, or able to ship the remaining parts in a timely fashion. peace

·
Registered
129 Posts
Every Skidoo we have coming this season is a Spring Order. We have close to 120 sleds in shipping. 17 of those units are incomplete (waiting on either ECM, gauge cluster and or dess post) Lots more sleds behind those, hopefully they are complete, or able to ship the remaining parts in a timely fashion. peace
When are you expecting your Lynx orders to start arriving?

141 - 160 of 256 Posts