Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
It's not like the positions they fill with newbies are difficult. It's the best part about an assembly line each task is not really that involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just seen this topic. Makes me think I should send out my list of accessories for pricing. Hopefully there are no product / parts issues.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Just seen this topic. Makes me think I should send out my list of accessories for pricing. Hopefully there are no product / parts issues.
My dealer said BRP said there will be issues for sure. So I ordered accessories when I ordered my sled. I'm currently seeing even worse shortages at my work than I was last fall... some 12 week parts that moved out to 30 weeks, are now out 52 weeks.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You definitely want to order ASAP. Shortages everywhere.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
My dealer,for the first time ever, sent me & all SC'ers a letter, order form & custom made book to order in April. This dealer doesn't do sales tactics like this, EVER. Everything is usually really low key, a longtime successful Mom&Pop operation. So it got my attention & sent order in.

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
I bet your to late to the show!

Bob

·
Registered
473 Posts
I bet your to late to the show!

Bob
I have a backup plan. Basically everything I want is already on my current sled that a friend is buying. He was warned that I will remove anything that I cant get new. LOL

That being said I will sent the dealer my list on Monday.

Just finished ordering 2 spare sets of motorcycle tires for mine and my wifes bikes because those are hard to get now. Feels wrong to be ordering close to $2000 in sled accessories.

·
Registered
238 Posts
is the discount that dealers give when purchasing a new sled something that skidoo encourages but leaves up to the individual dealer? i received the discount when i bought my 2020 and i went in yesterday to order some accessories for my 2022 snocheck and they didn't give the discount. i asked and the salesman said they were "turning away" from that so i'm wondering if it's because demand is so high or...

He ended up giving 10% off.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Mine gives me 15% off for 12 months if I buy a new sled. But they usually give 15% off anyway if I ask for it.

·
Banshee Builder
7,826 Posts
is the discount that dealers give when purchasing a new sled something that skidoo encourages but leaves up to the individual dealer? i received the discount when i bought my 2020 and i went in yesterday to order some accessories for my 2022 snocheck and they didn't give the discount. i asked and the salesman said they were "turning away" from that so i'm wondering if it's because demand is so high or...

He ended up giving 10% off.
the place i deal with only honors the discount on accessories if you order them by the spring check deadline date.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Well I placed my accessory order this morning and the dealer has half of it in stock and says no issues with the remaining items. Said I should see them in a few weeks.

Let the $$ spending begin for the up coming season. Now to think about clutching and maybe a pipe ... no CAN

·
Banshee Builder
7,826 Posts
Well I placed my accessory order this morning and the dealer has half of it in stock and says no issues with the remaining items. Said I should see them in a few weeks.

Let the $$ spending begin for the up coming season. Now to think about clutching and maybe a pipe ... no CAN
whats a couple more thousand?! im well over 20k into my new one :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
whats a couple more thousand?! im well over 20k into my new one :lol: :lol:
I here you ! I think my total was around $1400 and that doesn't include clutching. Also thinking about buying a new helmet this year, it never ends :huh:

Good thing my wife budgets for our snowmobile addiction all year long :lol:

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,293 Posts
2 new sleds for me ,new outlander max and a new rxpx 300 Acc for the pwc were $1700 ,I have All acc.for the sleds already and the ATV is ready for a back pack trip in northern Mane in two wks .Life's to short for worrying and conspiracy theories . :ride:

·
Registered
713 Posts
2 new sleds for me ,new outlander max and a new rxpx 300 Acc for the pwc were $1700 ,I have All acc.for the sleds already and the ATV is ready for a back pack trip in northern Mane in two wks .Life's to short for worrying and conspiracy theories . :ride:
Wish I had the time to justify spending the money on all of that! Congratulations on setting yourself up for a fun filled year!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wish I had the time to justify spending the money on all of that! Congratulations on setting yourself up for a fun filled year!!!

Time is the interesting factor in alot of things ! My wife and I have found that our toy / recreation hobbies are overlapping to much now.

Why go camping every weekend when there's a pool and firepit in our backyard. Atv's sit basically unused because usually 1 month after we stop snowmobiling the motorcycles come out.

Time is generally the one thing we can't control , Now taking time to do stuff is a different factor.

41 - 60 of 196 Posts