Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
501 - 520 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Maybe they were leftovers, thanks.
The 2021 enduro is "Intense Blue" a little darker/bolder with blue accents (ski tips, spindles, rails) and black graphics.
The 2022 Enduro is "Scandavian Blue" - kind of a flat blue, like with manta green accents (ski tips, spindles, rails, handlebars)

Edited: Octane Blue is the summit blue which is brighter/neon like

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I looked at the 2021 site, that blue Enduro is the closest to what I remember. Although I could swear there was no black plastic along the side. Maybe I'll get another opportunity to look at them in a week or two.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Drove by my dealer today saw one lonely Lynx crate. I'm sure it not mine. Not in a rush for it anyway. Would be nice to know it's there though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spring ordered a new Renegade Sport 600 which I thought might be a nice way to get back into snowmobiling now that I'm retiring shortly....(last new machine was a 1978 ET 250). My excitement has been harnessed in by the part shortages and the talk of not getting my order until Dec. Ouch! anyone in the know have any idea's when the Renegade Sports are being produced?
Hey, me to. Just got back into l
Sleds last year. Road a 2015 1200 4 stroke something and the lack of back pain after riding it made me go order 2 Renegade 600 sports (one for the wife too). I am in Ohio and my dealer rarely has any snow checks so I really hope I see my sleds soon.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got the call today that my sled has arrived minus the gauge .... the good news is the gauge arrived at the dealer last week . LOL
They will uncrate, check to make sure nothing else is missing and it will be ready for pick up end of next week.
Congrats! What did you order?

Reactions: 71seeten

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS ordered// 2019 BC 850- 16,238miles traded
8,316 Posts
Got the call today that my sled has arrived minus the gauge .... the good news is the gauge arrived at the dealer last week . LOL
They will uncrate, check to make sure nothing else is missing and it will be ready for pick up end of next week.
that is great news!

Reactions: Betsy30

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, me to. Just got back into l
Sleds last year. Road a 2015 1200 4 stroke something and the lack of back pain after riding it made me go order 2 Renegade 600 sports (one for the wife too). I am in Ohio and my dealer rarely has any snow checks so I really hope I see my sleds soon.
yep been a long time since I bought a new sled and up here in Northern Wisconsin and we usually get pretty decent winters and the trails are usually kept in great condition. I feel like a kid at Christmas with the anticipation of a new sled. Hope I get it before winters over....

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Backcountry XRS arrived at the dealer last week and it's supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow. Got the upgraded display with 1.6 ice cobra and was lucky enough that it came with the chip and not missing like most of the trailer load had. only snafu was I got the 1+1 seat cause fiance has never been on one and wants to try going for a ride first befor wanting one herself but the dealer received the wrong 2 up seat so they are just gonna pre-wire it and get it ready and i'll just have to go pick it up at a later date.

gonna be a bit of a shock going from an old 1993 Thundercat 900 triple to this lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
My Backcountry XRS arrived at the dealer last week and it's supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow. Got the upgraded display with 1.6 ice cobra and was lucky enough that it came with the chip and not missing like most of the trailer load had. only snafu was I got the 1+1 seat cause fiance has never been on one and wants to try going for a ride first befor wanting one herself but the dealer received the wrong 2 up seat so they are just gonna pre-wire it and get it ready and i'll just have to go pick it up at a later date.

gonna be a bit of a shock going from an old 1993 Thundercat 900 triple to this lol
Holy smokes that's almost a 30 year upgrade, nice!

You mention wiring in the two up seat, and I've heard a few others mention adding a heated 2-up seat. Are they wiring for the hand grips or did you find a heated 2-up seat?

501 - 520 of 600 Posts