Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
481 - 500 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I talked to my mate who runs an Arctic Cat and Yamaha dealership,

No Thundercats for any Arctic Cat dealer in Sweden. No SRX’s or Sidewinders for any Yamaha dealers in Sweden, unless they are dedicated Yamaha dealers…All because of shortage of electrical components combined with record breaking shipping prices…

Not a happy guy at the minute…

·
Registered
148 Posts
Please explain, how are Freeride’s and Summits considered “European built.” Also Doo hasn’t offered any style tether except DESS since 2003? 2002? What will be used as an anti theft component, old fashioned key? The current deep snow sled gauge is nothing over the top so I don’t see why that would be in jeopardy also????
Agreed. I’ve heard otherwise. Don’t chew on this one to much

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,635 Posts
So Ski-doo will be giving these out to those who have no RF post from the factory ??
Security DESS POST's will be installed as part of your warranty for FREE when they arrive, expected sometime after April 2022. The post lock is available for those who request it, available mid November.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Security DESS POST's will be installed as part of your warranty for FREE when they arrive, expected sometime after April 2022. The post lock is available for those who request it, available mid November.
So what you are saying is some components related to the DESS post will not be available during the entire winter 2022...?

The information we got over here is only related to the deep and steep machines. Which machines are affected over there...?

·
Registered
270 Posts
hopefully gauges will not be arriving that late. having a non secure tether post is not a big deal for many but not having the sled at all because of no gauge...

·
Registered
18 Posts
hopefully gauges will not be arriving that late. having a non secure tether post is not a big deal for many but not having the sled at all because of no gauge...
I hope so that is what my spring check is missing. It is already at Billerica Motorsports waiting

·
Registered
357 Posts
i was holding out hope since i snowchecked i would get a complete sled. i guess those hopes are out the window.
You will still get a complete sled. They cannot release it until rideable/has certain functionality.
Sure, it may come with just a a basic tether cord. But the DESS is just a luxury, not a necessity. Still have over 3 months so no need to cry sky is falling yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got the call last week for my 2022 Mxzx 850, Black standard gauge and track…. They had it put together and on the floor. It’s all there….
The dess post will likely be changed at a later date

·
boost junkie
10,690 Posts
if it has a basic tether cord
it will also need a ecu flash to turn on dess functionality

·
Super Moderator
3,635 Posts
So what you are saying is some components related to the DESS post will not be available during the entire winter 2022...?

The information we got over here is only related to the deep and steep machines. Which machines are affected over there...?
Most any built after June 10.

Reactions: Alatalo

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m also curious length of track, lug size, colour. And dash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
146 1.6 ice cobra with the upgraded dash, was supposed to be ready on Fri 10th but they recieved the wrong 1+1 seat acc so keeping it til the right seat comes in for wiring the heated stuff for fiance for days she wants to go for a leisure ride once in a while

·
SnomoSnob
2,618 Posts
.That's why a lock would be needed .Spark # 278002843 ,without the float .
But what if I want ( NEED )the Float!!! i have brothers and open water is always an option!
LOL
GutZ

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
First, I admit to being a dope and not taking a photo. A Lynx crate was at my dealers this weekend, but that wasn't what caught my eye. There were two sleds that looked brand new, the plastic was almost entirely bright blue about the color of the "post reply" button, no manta green anywhere. As I drove by I swear they said Enduro on them. Maybe just old eyes playing tricks, has anyone laid eyes on a 22 Enduro in blue/manta green? The color I saw would be a huge departure from the catalog color.

481 - 500 of 600 Posts