Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
181 - 200 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
There's a dealer in Maine who listed his in season and 4 spring order back outs (a 900r, 850 turbo and 2 lynx) $500 and he will put your name on it.
Here’s the list of new sleds he had coming Mountainside Power sports ask for joey. It's all over FB.

MXZ TNT 850 ice ripper 1.25 black
MXZ TNT 850 ice ripper 1.25 grey
MXZ TNT 600r ice ripper 1.25 black
MXZ TNT 600r ice ripper 1.25 grey

RENEGADE ENDURO 850 ice ripper 1.25 black
(X2) RENEGADE ENDURO 850 ice ripper 1.25 blue/green
RENEGADE ADRENALINE 850 ripsaw black
RENEGADE ADRENALINE 850 ripsaw yellow
(X2) RENEGADE ENDURO 600r ice ripper 1.25 black
(X2) RENEGADE ENDURO 600r ice ripper 1.25 bl/green
RENEGADE ADRENALINE 600r ripsaw black
(X2) RENEGADE ADRENALINE 600r ripsaw yellow
RENEGADE SPORT 600EFI YELLOW (SOLD)

BACKCOUNTRY 850 1.6 cobra black
BACKCOUNTRY 850 1.6 cobra grey/blue (SOLD)

SUMMIT EDGE 850 154 2.5 SHOT BLACK
SUMMIT EDGE 850 154 2.5 SHOT GREY
SUMMIT SP 850 154 2.5 E/S black
SUMMIT SP 850 154 2.5 SHOT ORANGE

GRAND TOURING 600ace grey

(X2) EXPEDITION EXTREME 850 black
EXPEDITION EXTREME 850 desert
EXPEDITION LE 600r black
EXPEDITION SWT 600r red

SKANDIC SWT 600r black

TUNDRA LT 600EFI YELLOW

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
That's a really interesting list of available sleds. A single 4S, a 600ACE. Maybe the rumour is true that there will be few or no 900's in-season.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Get ready Non snow checked sleds with be hit with a $500 surcharge .If you're buying get busy !
My dealer was telling me about this "Commodity Surcharge" that BRP is starting.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
As I have been saying, lots of new sleds will be available. Dealers will have ordered sleds under a bogus names for inventory and many back outs due to the economy! If I had to guess, there will be many left over sleds this coming season.

Bob

·
Registered
2022 Ski Doo Renegade XRS 900 TurboR
373 Posts
As I have been saying, lots of new sleds will be available. Dealers will have ordered sleds under a bogus names for inventory and many back outs due to the economy! If I had to guess, there will be many left over sleds this coming season.

Bob
Some may do that. My dealer does not. Kind've a smaller dealer so I don't think he wants to take that chance.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good to hear shipments are going out. All this craziness will come to an end. On to the next thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
I dont think a lot of dealers did that many fake deals. My dealer already was 140% of his total allotment in real deals. That being said he knows at least 25 guys will bail on their Snow Checks.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Would be nice to see doo bring the BCX to it’s original form that it was released in 2010. It was the perfect crossover sled and they killed it in 15 when they turned it into an over priced summit.
Would be nice to see some models that where more stripped down kinda old schoolish take some of the technology out of the sleds and make them cost a realistic price. Not every model just a couple

·
Registered
129 Posts
Would be nice to see doo bring the BCX to it’s original form that it was released in 2010. It was the perfect crossover sled and they killed it in 15 when they turned it into an over priced summit.
Would be nice to see some models that where more stripped down kinda old schoolish take some of the technology out of the sleds and make them cost a realistic price. Not every model just a couple
They already have a lot of entry level models; 600 efi comes to mind, the bare bones ones have basic gauges, suspension, skid, and no dess. How much more basic do you want?

·
Registered
851 Posts
It was called 600 Carb but nobody bought them so they killed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 256 Posts