Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

2024 sled production right from BRP

14K views 70 replies 35 participants last post by  tundrafreak 
#1 ·
I sent a message to BRP and this is what they sent me back so people will know how it's going to work this year

#2 · (Edited)
As a part of our off season content you may see more details and photo's from the production in the near future. The production process is not like it used to be you may see a variety of models running down the line in a given day, the schedule is all based upon arrival and availability of parts to maintain efficiency of the production line. As of right now we can share that production is slated to begin as early as the end of this month.

#9 ·
The post is appreciated. I hope BRP provides actual details on real expected sled delivery dates for those that ordered this year.

After the cluster of the past 3 years I skipped ordering a new sled. I just could not stomach another sled delivery season of recalls and missed delivery dates.

I saw that Poo is already producing sleds and has posted the pics from its factory. We will see how they doo with their deliveries this year.

#11 ·
The post is appreciated. I hope BRP provides actual details on real expected sled delivery dates for those that ordered this year.

After the cluster of the past 3 years I skipped ordering a new sled. I just could not stomach another sled delivery season of recalls and missed delivery dates.

I saw that Poo is already producing sleds and has posted the pics from its factory. We will see how they doo with their deliveries this year.
I get $1,500 from Polaris if my Matryx isn't on a truck by November 30th. This is an actual check for $1,500. The $750 allowance from BRP (which you have to use on their product) by the end of December is a joke and probably only cost them $300 at the most.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#30 ·
My step dad just traded in a 1 year old Maverick Sport XC that was plagued with charging and starting issues since day one. Multiple trips to the dealer and two rides ruined because the machine wouldn’t start.

It also had loose sway bar bolts from the factory.

I’m sure it is an isolated incident, but he no longer trusted the machine.

#41 ·
I’d be happy to take mine in November again like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
November would be the ideal time for me as well. As long as she is in the garage a couple weeks before our first trip after Christmas I will be happy. But if it shows up in the Sept/Oct delivery window my certificate shows I would be fine with that as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.