Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a question about my new sled. I just picked up a 2023 Rengade XRS 850 with smart shocks and the new 10.25 gauge. Problem is I cant get it to hook to my phone with a usb cord from the connection in the glovebox. I also noticed that I dont get any power out of this USB to charge my phone with the dash lit up or even when sled is running. It also shows up on the dash, USB can't connect to the device.... I have tried three different cables that when plugged into a cube, they charge the phone fine or hook to my computer to share data. I have BRP Go on my phone as well and it is open and unlocked when I try to connect them.

This all works fine on my Mach Z and have not had any problems. Wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem? I checked all the fuses and they look good to me. Don't understand what could be going on with this USB?

Appreciate the help and support in advance.

Kevan

· Registered
2,497 Posts
Hi all,

I have a question about my new sled. I just picked up a 2023 Rengade XRS 850 with smart shocks and the new 10.25 gauge. Problem is I cant get it to hook to my phone with a usb cord from the connection in the glovebox. I also noticed that I dont get any power out of this USB to charge my phone with the dash lit up or even when sled is running. It also shows up on the dash, USB can't connect to the device.... I have tried three different cables that when plugged into a cube, they charge the phone fine or hook to my computer to share data. I have BRP Go on my phone as well and it is open and unlocked when I try to connect them.

This all works fine on my Mach Z and have not had any problems. Wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem? I checked all the fuses and they look good to me. Don't understand what could be going on with this USB?

Appreciate the help and support in advance.

Kevan
Someone posted similar story yesterday. Turned out the USB connection on the backside was not hooked up. Check yours out.

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Someone posted similar story yesterday. Turned out the USB connection on the backside was not hooked up. Check yours out.
Yep, that was me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts