Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
941 - 960 of 979 Posts

· Registered
91 Plus, 93 Mach 1 and 97 Mach Z.
2,078 Posts
Seems like not only the fuel tank, but also the brake will cause fire...

With all of these stop ride / stop sale recalls - will anybody be able to actually ride their 2023 Poo during the 2023 season...???

· Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
36,956 Posts
Ford is recalling 2020-2023 Ford broncos and escapes for a leaky injectors that can cause fires but there's no stop use or stop sale on those...

· Registered
139 Posts
Seems like not only the fuel tank, but also the brake will cause fire...

With all of these stop ride / stop sale recalls - will anybody be able to actually ride their 2023 Poo during the 2023 season...???
Actually yes. I have a 23 xcr 850 in my garage with the update complete. The big question is where is my 23 XRS renegade? You guy’s make everything sound a lot worst than it actually is. Maybe you should concern yourself with brp delivery's.
‘Happy thanksgiving.

· Registered
2022 Mach Z, 2022 MXZ TNT 850 & 2023 MXZ Blizzard 850
394 Posts
Actually yes. I have a 23 xcr 850 in my garage with the update complete. The big question is where is my 23 XRS renegade? You guy’s make everything sound a lot worst than it actually is. Maybe you should concern yourself with brp delivery's.
‘Happy thanksgiving.
BRP is doing far better than last year. With a little luck might not be much to be concerned about.

· Registered
4,075 Posts
‘Happy thanksgiving.

Two of my friends have new Polaris sleds they cannot ride and are on recall/bulletin #3. Pretty poor record in one year on new 2023 sleds.

As for BRP's delivery, they said they will have 90% of their sleds delivered by January 1. Pretty good considering a cyber attack that shut them down for a month, supply issues, and they have about 60% of the market.

Whether people bought Doo, Poo or Cat, anybody who gets their new sled before January 1 is a lucky person!

· Registered
91 Plus, 93 Mach 1 and 97 Mach Z.
2,078 Posts
‘Happy thanksgiving.
I understand yet another recall is frustrating for the Poo fan club. But instead of biting back at the messenger, why don't you come have that discussion with my local dealership...? They sell Ski-Doo, Lynx and Poo. Couple hundred 23' BRP's already out the door. Exactly zero 23' Poo's and the first one scheduled still weeks away...

· Registered
343 Posts
As for BRP's delivery, they said they will have 90% of their sleds delivered by January 1. Pretty good considering a cyber attack that shut them down for a month, supply issues, and they have about 60% of the market.
Rectangle Font Parallel Brand Signage

Let's not sugar coat things here. There is a big difference being delivered by vs. shipped by which BRP stated. We all know that it could take a couple weeks or more to get a sled delivered and then dealer needs time for set up. Then how many are missing components? There still could be a lot from BRP sleds hat people don't pick up into late January or even February. Seems all manufactures are doing better than previous year which is good to see.

· Registered
139 Posts
Two of my friends have new Polaris sleds they cannot ride and are on recall/bulletin #3. Pretty poor record in one year on new 2023 sleds.

Whether people bought Doo, Poo or Cat, anybody who gets their new sled before January 1 is a lucky person!
Not really sure why your friends can’t ride their sleds? Maybe they should have delt with a better dealer? Dunno? In my area poo has delivered way more 23’s than doo has w/ update complete. I ordered a doo and would love to say that I know when it is shipping but I can’t.

· Registered
139 Posts
I understand yet another recall is frustrating for the Poo fan club. But instead of biting back at the messenger, why don't you come have that discussion with my local dealership...? They sell Ski-Doo, Lynx and Poo. Couple hundred 23' BRP's already out the door. Exactly zero 23' Poo's and the first one scheduled still weeks away...
Nothing frustrating for me buddy. I already have one 23 Polaris sled in my garage that I ordered and the second one has been shipped, why should I be frustrated? Maybe I should be frustrated about the shipment of my 23 doo.

· Super Moderator
31,714 Posts
^^^ I understand your issue with your '23 Doo, it sucks when it happens to you.

That said, you have to admit overall Poo has had more issues, again.

As noted earlier, when a publication like Snow Tech brings it up and says "it's getting old", that's a problem.

Hopefully your '23 Doo shows up soon and your Poo treats you well.

· Registered
4,075 Posts
Not really sure why your friends can’t ride their sleds? Maybe they should have delt with a better dealer? Dunno? In my area poo has delivered way more 23’s than doo has w/ update complete. I ordered a doo and would love to say that I know when it is shipping but I can’t.

Dealers cannot let sleds go out the door until all the recalls are done.

· Super Moderator
31,714 Posts
My buddy just brought home his 850 vr1 turbo all good to go and is breaking it in as I’m typing this, I’ll likely get a report tomorrow
Looking forward to that report.

· Supreme Snowmobiler
2,291 Posts
^^^ I understand your issue with your '23 Doo, it sucks when it happens to you.

That said, you have to admit overall Poo has had more issues, again.

As noted earlier, when a publication like Snow Tech brings it up and says "it's getting old", that's a problem.

Hopefully your '23 Doo shows up soon and your Poo treats you well.
Owning a Polaris is not for the weak, but they sure are fun.

941 - 960 of 979 Posts