Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
921 - 940 of 979 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
I remember when they had a recall on my Yamaha Nytro for a bur causing one of the a arm bolts to "seam" tightened, but they would back out. I thought that's stupid it probably never happens and then that winter going over a snow bank to cross a road guess what happened to me.... They do recalls for a reason

· Registered
3,601 Posts
In winter of 2012, I remember snowmobiling in Ontario Canada and coming across this relatively new 2012 Arctic Cat Procross 1100 turbo:

Reactions: gen1xrs

· Registered
3,601 Posts
So will 2023 Polarisk buyers be allowed to take delivery of their new pre-ordered sleds without the fix? Also, has Polaris come out with the fix yet?

· Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
36,956 Posts
So will 2023 Polarisk buyers be allowed to take delivery of their new pre-ordered sleds without the fix? Also, has Polaris come out with the fix yet?
It was a stop use stop sale as of August 30th... There is a fix but they have to go through a process to get it accepted... Evidently they have vendors making parts and getting ready to deliver them to the dealers as soon as it's okayed... I've heard anything from a ground strap to a complete fuel pump and gauge assembly... It has been rumored that we shall know by the end of next week...

· Registered
361 Posts
I would hope that the dealers don’t have to pay Polaris for the 23 sleds until they are fixed and can be delivered/sold. A pile of crated sleds could quickly add up to a million dollars at today’s prices.

· Registered
343 Posts
I checked with Polaris on the delivery of my VR1 this week and got a ship date between 1/03/23-1/13/23 which I was not excited about. Got on the horn with a bunch of dealers to see if they had any sleds available, finally came across one that just backed out of their snowcheck which they literally just got the sled in. I jumped all over it and put the deposit down today. It has the recall fix, so no worries there as well. I should have ordered an Assault to begin with as to date its been my favorite sled. The plus is this is the color I should have ordered. Glad things worked out as I'm stoked on this color combo as it's so sharp in person and even more stoked to be back on an Assault.

Automotive design Toy Machine Font Composite material

· Registered
139 Posts
I checked with Polaris on the delivery of my VR1 this week and got a ship date between 1/03/23-1/13/23 which I was not excited about. Got on the horn with a bunch of dealers to see if they had any sleds available, finally came across one that just backed out of their snowcheck which they literally just got the sled in. I jumped all over it and put the deposit down today. It has the recall fix, so no worries there as well. I should have ordered an Assault to begin with as to date its been my favorite sled. The plus is this is the color I should have ordered. Glad things worked out as I'm stoked on this color combo as it's so sharp in person and even more stoked to be back on an Assault.

View attachment 2006472
I saw this color combo in person and it looks good, I think it will look even better on snow.

· Registered
91 Plus, 93 Mach 1 and 97 Mach Z.
2,078 Posts
I would hope that the dealers don’t have to pay Polaris for the 23 sleds until they are fixed and can be delivered/sold. A pile of crated sleds could quickly add up to a million dollars at today’s prices.
At least, a season supply of crated sleds will consume space in the dealers back yard, space that some dealers don’t have…

I don’t remember where, but I seem to remember I have seen couple dealers absolutely rammed with crates full of non-deliverable sleds without meters and some kind of post they kept talking about…

921 - 940 of 979 Posts