Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 822 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who cares, they will not be able to deliver them anyways!!! I know Doo had and still may be dealing with some issues getting all their 22's to people, but those are minimal from what I hear. How Polaris has handled many of their their snowcheck sleds is a joke. Currently have 4 problem free Doo's but snowchecked a 22 Polaris 650 for variety. Ordered 3/21, hope to have it 4/22, so they say. 22 850 TNT I bought since the 22 Polaris is a no show has given us 900+ trouble free miles thus far.

Innovation and new items are always exciting, much like the 23 Doo's, like them or not, but if you cannot get the product to people, who cares. As 1 multi brand dealer reiterated, " the best thing for Ski Doo this year has been Polaris".

·
Registered
55 Posts
true. i wouldn't be surprised to see it turbo'd in the mountains though? or maybe keep current plant out there?
If they do in fact have a 900 that they are going to launch in 23 I don’t believe we will see the 840 any more. Everything in the 23 lineup will either be a 650 or 900 for their performance models.

·
Registered
2022 Backcountry X Blue/Orange
181 Posts
Who cares, they will not be able to deliver them anyways!!! I know Doo had and still may be dealing with some issues getting all their 22's to people, but those are minimal from what I hear. How Polaris has handled many of their their snowcheck sleds is a joke. Currently have 4 problem free Doo's but snowchecked a 22 Polaris 650 for variety. Ordered 3/21, hope to have it 4/22, so they say. 22 850 TNT I bought since the 22 Polaris is a no show has given us 900+ trouble free miles thus far.

Innovation and new items are always exciting, much like the 23 Doo's, like them or not, but if you cannot get the product to people, who cares. As 1 multi brand dealer reiterated, " the best thing for Ski Doo this year has been Polaris".
I have zero trouble free miles on my '22 Backcountry X because it isn't here yet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don’t think they would choose 900 would bring back to many nightmares for people. Definitely a unique exhaust note DI triple?
Some of the Polaris sponsored athletes have been running a 900 in their sleds for some time now. There seems to be a lot of meat in the 840 almost like Polaris designed it to be a 900 to begin with. Without going out on a limb I would be very surprised if it wasn’t a 900.

1 - 20 of 822 Posts