Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

2023 Has anybody taken delivery of a 2023 snowcheck pre order ski-doo yet?

821 - 840 of 1140 Posts

· Registered
91 Plus, 93 Mach 1 and 97 Mach Z.
2,078 Posts
Adjustment is with shims between the sheaves like the old days .Sled only has one rear skid spring .BRP saving $$
If you go through it, they have saved $$$ in many places. For instance, a bunch of parts have been left without powder coating. I wonder how much of a cost saving that really is, skipping powder coating but being forced to have and to stock another couple part numbers...?

· Registered
2020 Enduro 900NA, 2022 Enduro 900NA, 2016 Adrenaline 800
733 Posts
Picked up my Renegade Enduro 900 Ace yesterday. Not a snow check but an in stock unit I lucked upon first week of October (maybe one that someone backed out of??). Was missing the display which they received last week. Feeling very fortunate knowing people are still waiting.
That is one FINE looking snowmobile! Congrats.

· Registered
39 Posts
Stopped to buy a new helmet and was told… hay, was just getting ready to call you. I was so excited that I looked at the tag and noticed it was 0007 but didn’t look at the build date.
Only other picture.
View attachment 2009796
That Silver is really SHARP!! I got the same sled but Gade. Was starting to get nervous that it was going to look too much like the old silver one, but it really doesn’t. Phew. I didn’t want Black. Everyone has Black! Yellow would have been preferable but they only had that on the X.

· Registered
371 Posts
my dealer is waiting on about 150 most of which are most g5 as of last week said most will be in by end dec and some jan 6 which he said would be for him to sell going sat to see what come in

· Registered
6 Posts
Was in my Dealers location the other day. They have started to receive the Expedition Sport 900 Ace model that I ordered. They had 2 with names on them and a 3rd without a name marked for retail. My salesman was busy so I left and later emailed him. When he got back to me he advised the sled with a price tag was a spring order and the purchaser could not get financing. He advised he still didn't have a ship date on mine so they agreed to swap it out and give that unit to me. They are just gathering the accessories I ordered and should pick up within a week or so.

· Registered
1,163 Posts
Super excited. Just got the call from the dealer. My sled is in 2023 MXZ XRS 850 with smart shox and 1.5 Ice ripper track in Black.

I was just thinking. I am 6'3 285lbs with gear. Will I need to install better rear springs in the rear to get the correct 2-3 inches of sag?

· E-Tec Rules
33,995 Posts
Super excited. Just got the call from the dealer. My sled is in 2023 MXZ XRS 850 with smart shox and 1.5 Ice ripper track in Black.

I was just thinking. I am 6'3 285lbs with gear. Will I need to install better rear springs in the rear to get the correct 2-3 inches of sag?
Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
829 Posts

ya i would. I am similiar weight, and have ran springs for several years

· E-Tec Rules
33,995 Posts
Thanks. I actually never swapped out springs before. Is it a big job or should I just let the dealer do it when they assemble the sled?
Have dealer do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

821 - 840 of 1140 Posts