Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

2023 Has anybody taken delivery of a 2023 snowcheck pre order ski-doo yet?

801 - 820 of 1140 Posts

· Registered
2,677 Posts
Picked up my new 900TurboR Renegade the other day. Going to take it over for some custom decals when I finally get some days off. have a Visor, Med windshield and mirrors installed at dealer. Have the Glovebox extension, USB power outlet and LinQ bag and gas caddy in the garage for it. View attachment 2009576
Congrats. Same dealership I deal with. Great bunch!

· Registered
2022 Mach Z, 2022 MXZ TNT 850 & 2023 MXZ Blizzard 850
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #803 ·
I have a glove box extension on my G5 already. Maybe certain dealers get certain things sooner then others? Windshields are the biggest delay for these G5’s as far as accessories go from what I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
False alarm…the glove box extension was already installed when I dropped by for a look today. Planning on picking it up next week. Should be 100% complete. I’m pretty psyched.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
Yes on the windshields.

I ordered one in March and the last few months Doo keeps pushing back the availability date another month.
Kinda stupid to sell sleds with no or crappy windshields and then make it impossible to actually get a decent one
Totally agree. I get the offtrail guys not needing a windshield, but if your a trail guy that puts on good miles, a reasonable windshield is a big thing all day. I ran low shields when I was young, but at 42 I enjoy some wind protection and keeping freezing rain off my face better on a 4 day trip at 300 miles per day. I’ll deal with whatever I have, but it’s a head scratcher to me.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
You wouldn't think a windshield would be that big of an issue - apparently it is.

I'm a bit surprised the aftermarket hasn't jumped on this already.

Obviously Doo builds a lot more than windshields, with some of these aftermarket guys that's a primary part of their business.
Look at it this way, a $150 windshield is delayed but a 10.25” IPad for a dash that was thought to be trouble to get, is showing up on time.
I did email PowerMadd in spring when I ordered my 850 about a Cobra windshield availability and they said they needed to get their hands on a G5 first so this year most likely not an option.

· Super Moderator
4,080 Posts
He is looking it up wrong.

Two weeks ago my dealer said 11//18/2022. Yesterday, he said 12/12/2022.

My dealer also said I was lucky I ordered on in March. They are telling other customers they will not be able to get them windshields until April.

Who knows. Doo's estimated delivery dates for sleds and accessories are as good as throwing darts at a dartboard, blindfolded!

· Super Moderator
4,080 Posts
I was looking up medium, that part number is the low kit and he is 100% correct on the 12/12 as current date.

This one is 1/19, (Trail)

Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

This one is 12/12, (Summit)

Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
2,677 Posts
Picked up my Renegade Enduro 900 Ace yesterday. Not a snow check but an in stock unit I lucked upon first week of October (maybe one that someone backed out of??). Was missing the display which they received last week. Feeling very fortunate knowing people are still waiting. View attachment 2009615
Congrats. We picked up the same sled a few weeks ago for my wife. Bring on the snow!

801 - 820 of 1140 Posts