·
E-Tec Rules
34,976 Posts
Dess is not essential??? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Glad i have a 2020... I'd be weary of any 22/23/24 of just about any product out there right now. Between supply chain issues, changing suppliers, lack of help and just overall chaos I firmly believe the quality is just not there.

·
Super Moderator
31,803 Posts
I'm not impressed. This statement and more like it should have come out months ago.
That video wasn't just for snowmobile buyers, it was for the entire product line.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Glad i have a 2020... I'd be weary of any 22/23/24 of just about any product out there right now. Between supply chain issues, changing suppliers, lack of help and just overall chaos I firmly believe the quality is just not there.

We spring checked a 2023 but have also decided that we're not trading in the 2021 just incase there are delivery issues.
We haven't broke that news to the dealer yet . LOL

..Quality.. IMO has been going downhill for quite some time now in everything and also most products.
Nothing is built to last anymore

·
Registered
329 Posts
My 22 died 1/4 mile into my first ride. My 22 F350 came with a big paint bugger on the driver’s door and a small dent in the tailgate. Quality is terrible right now on everything. Only good part is I sold both for a profit. I’ll keep my old reliable stuff for a while longer.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
My 22 died 1/4 mile into my first ride. My 22 F350 came with a big paint bugger on the driver’s door and a small dent in the tailgate. Quality is terrible right now on everything. Only good part is I sold both for a profit. I’ll keep my old reliable stuff for a while longer.
What sled? What was the diagnosis?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts