Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

2023 Has anybody taken delivery of a 2023 snowcheck pre order ski-doo yet?

1 - 20 of 1599 Posts

· E-Tec Rules
34,261 Posts
Dess is not essential??? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: keepitdeep

· Registered
665 Posts
Glad i have a 2020... I'd be weary of any 22/23/24 of just about any product out there right now. Between supply chain issues, changing suppliers, lack of help and just overall chaos I firmly believe the quality is just not there.

· Super Moderator
32,277 Posts
I'm not impressed. This statement and more like it should have come out months ago.
That video wasn't just for snowmobile buyers, it was for the entire product line.

· Registered
569 Posts
Glad i have a 2020... I'd be weary of any 22/23/24 of just about any product out there right now. Between supply chain issues, changing suppliers, lack of help and just overall chaos I firmly believe the quality is just not there.

We spring checked a 2023 but have also decided that we're not trading in the 2021 just incase there are delivery issues.
We haven't broke that news to the dealer yet . LOL

..Quality.. IMO has been going downhill for quite some time now in everything and also most products.
Nothing is built to last anymore

· Registered
2022 Mach Z, 2022 MXZ TNT 850 & 2023 MXZ Blizzard 850
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So prices of sleds have increased and supply chain issues remain. A year later and not much has changed. Looks like spring ordering a ‘23 was the right call. Next question though is what are we looking at for delivery. Didn’t love waiting until well into February for my ‘22.

· Registered
10,555 Posts
According to the chart Doo put out a few months ago, spring order 850 G5s are supposed to show up at dealers by late December, or at least that was their plan at the time. I plan on selling my 850 in the fall and I’ll be prepping the 600 ACE to be my main ride over the summer just in case.

· Registered
699 Posts
Still waiting on parts for my 2022
Congrats on 3000 posts lol

The wife and i sold both of our sleds this spring, and both ordered new. So we are SOL if they dont show up. I'm hoping for a December 1st pick-up day! My yearly bonus gets paid out on thanksgiving every year. So i cant think of any better way to blow it 😁

· Registered
2023 MXZ XRS & 2015 GSX 900Ace
1,559 Posts
I would assume with the reduced number of sleds being built this year, as well as knowledge from last seasons mistakes, BRP has quite a few of the hard to get items secured. Best assumption, most of the spring order sleds will arrive by mid December or earlier. I would imagine they will build all the spring check sleds first and get them to customers, then take care of any left over in season models. Guessing this is why they put the price increase out, as they are looking at acquiring parts for in season sleds and realizing higher that anticipated input costs.

· Registered
267 Posts
Sweet. a delivery thread for 2023 Sleds started Mid-May. Can we just consolidate all the complaints to this thread alone? We all knew a thread would pop up but, but Mid-May. Ugh

· Registered
929 Posts
Hopefully with the cut backs on dealer alottments they will be able to deliver them in a timely manner, but I know that they are really struggling to get Seadoos and Can-Ams delivered right now. Seadoos are already 6 weeks behind and SXSs are 6 months in some cases.

· Registered
2022 Mach Z, 2022 MXZ TNT 850 & 2023 MXZ Blizzard 850
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sweet. a delivery thread for 2023 Sleds started Mid-May. Can we just consolidate all the complaints to this thread alone? We all knew a thread would pop up but, but Mid-May. Ugh
I’m just over the aggravation of waiting for the 2022 deliveries. Don’t want a repeat performance. Maybe an early start of the discussion of the 2023 deliveries will move everything forward and ensure the deliveries are on time.;)

· Registered
14 Posts
I wanted to post something smart, like the fact that my money tree isn't keeping up with the price increases, so the 2015 and 2019 will ride again. First world problems, I guess. But I think you hit the nail on the head. It's May 10th...

1 - 20 of 1599 Posts