Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's excited for this!!?? It looks like the XRS Competition Package is a 600R engine in a 137!

Not completely sure yet because the website won't let you build anything completely yet but that would be a sick trail sled.

Any information is appreciated

·
Registered
579 Posts
Website appears to be being setup as time goes on tonight, or just overloaded with use. I was able to get in the Renegade build section for about 2min, and it showed that the competition package Renegade, starts at $13,799. The "Adrenaline turbo 130" started at $11,999. It crapped out before I got the 180R to load.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Brp needs to offer the competition package on 129&137 600 and 850's . This would sell pretty good I think.
I totally agree! What about riders who are completely happy with our X sleds but want the shock sensor adjustment feature? My guess is that the shock sensor is only built to work with the piggy back shocks that are only offered on the XRS and if you have to add better shocks and the sensors to an X sled the price would be prohibitive. For the price of that type of package you could probably install custom made air shocks with piggy back reservoir made just for you, your weight and riding style.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Website appears to be being setup as time goes on tonight, or just overloaded with use. I was able to get in the Renegade build section for about 2min, and it showed that the competition package Renegade, starts at $13,799. The "Adrenaline turbo 130" started at $11,999. It crapped out before I got the 180R to load.
The 180R starts at $14,600.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Competition Package was only listed for as a 600R engine in a XRS frame with regular adjustable shocks. This is the XRS guys talked about for the past couple years. Basically it's what the racers are using in Sno X......137 inch tracks.

I didn't see a 850 motor option. Until the the web site fully loads, anything could be up BRP's sleeve.

I personally don't want the Smart-Shox

·
RS
3,142 Posts
I got super excited when i seen this, but its seem the comp pkg isn't on the builder. i also assume it has the trail controls???

I want a Renegade Comp pkg with 850 and Summit light hood and dash mounted controls (same as 600RS)

either way this is a sweet machine and its getting closer to the RS. for us that ride hard we want a practical RS... what they originally marketed the XRS as in 2007 a race replica, but no its just a show off fancy trail sled... but that could be changing.

i'm very close to picking up an RS but i may go for this sled at least i get warranty but its like an extra 5 grand,,, RS needs clutching, shock re valve and ECM re map

1 - 20 of 482 Posts