Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Was at robs performance (Johnson creek wi) today briefly for their open house. Asked for a status on my sled and was elated to find out it is there, but is missing the gauge and maybe dess post. 850 renegade x black with 1.5 ice ripper. Not sure if it came in with the ice ripper or base track tho. Now the patient wait for the gauge.
I was there too. I love that place. Our sales guy took us all the way to the back storage area and they had about 20 sleds, covered in plastic, just waiting on parts. I hope yours gets completed soon.

I have a MXZ-X 600R on order with them and they said I should be good. Hoping the next few weeks I hear some good news.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was there too. I love that place. Our sales guy took us all the way to the back storage area and they had about 20 sleds, covered in plastic, just waiting on parts. I hope yours gets completed soon.

I have a MXZ-X 600R on order with them and they said I should be good. Hoping the next few weeks I hear some good news.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get there until 1:30 and didn’t get to spend much time there because I was stuck at a birthday party down the road. Would have been really cool to actually see my sled! Hopefully the gauge gets in soon and I can get it in my garage and sell my current sled. I hope yours comes before snow flys. Our club has a tentative trip to the keewenaw Dec 15th, so I would hope the gauge is in by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Our dealer contacted us yesterday. We'd ordered a Scandinavian Blue Enduro 900 NA, it is on a truck headed our way. They know there is a part missing but don't know what. Hopefully just the DESS post, a temporary non-secure DESS would be fine for us until they arrive.
Like this one that Ski Doo had at the NH Grass Drags this weekend? They are giving it away. I'll post a picture after my name is drawn as the winner!
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Space Machine

·
Registered
161 Posts
Like this one that Ski Doo had at the NH Grass Drags this weekend? They are giving it away. I'll post a picture after my name is drawn as the winner!
View attachment 1976459
Yes! Thanks for posting, they exist! We didn’t order the extra lights but did add the two up seat, tunnel mounted scratchers, and high windshield (non adjustable).

How did those colours look in real life? This is the first time we ever chose a colour, usually have black sleds and wanted to mix things up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes! Thanks for posting, they exist! We didn’t order the extra lights but did add the two up seat, tunnel mounted scratchers, and high windshield (non adjustable).

How did those colours look in real life? This is the first time we ever chose a colour, usually have black sleds and wanted to mix things up.
I thought it looked pretty sharp.

·
Registered
22 Renegade XRS 850 Black
8 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Houlton Power Sports in Houlton Maine has a Renegade X Black/ Yellow with the delux gauge for sale on the floor!

·
Registered
2019 MXZX 600r
129 Posts
I was told the same thing by my dealer. Hopefully doesn't get further pushed back and it has all it's parts on it when it comes in.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
We were told last night our 3 MXZX 600rs are scheduled to come in December first. They didn't have a date yet. :(
My 600 was shipped probably missing some parts I was told just handlebars and engine coming LMAO

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Yesterday, a little birdie, in the know, told me models with smart shoxs will come without the smart feature enabled. And sleds will be retrofitted, sometime during the season, to enable the smart shox feature.

Reactions: srocher

·
Registered
161 Posts
Houlton Power Sports in Houlton Maine has a Renegade X Black/ Yellow with the delux gauge for sale on the floor!
Was there a price on that sled? Not that I''m interested in it myself, I'm wondering what kind of prices dealers are asking for new sleds.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts