Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got pictures of a 2022 xrs renegade 900T in yellow? I am wondering if I go all black or with the yellow one...

·
Registered
970 Posts
When are they going to stop the highlighter yellow nonsense. Seen it yesterday and man she's bright

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
That's what I was afraid of, I went black, saved the 200 up charge for yellow black, however if it was the 2020 yellow, I would have probably went with it.

·
OCD Sledhead
Mach Z 900R
9,274 Posts
Sunburst yellow has been used by DOO now for many years. Not sure but approx 2014 it changed or so??

The old yellow was sorta like a Mustard yellow and very dark I think the Blizzard uses that as its a throwback sled.

Doos sunburst yellow looks killer IMO, my 850 last yr was mostly all yellow with yellow tunnel too. Now for '22 the color has less with black tunnels in many models.

Black are everywhere and you cant even tell what model they are many times...I always go for color if their is a choice and usually it stands out nicely for that yr. Owned way too many black sleds in my past so I try to go with color nowadays.

Mach will be unique with a special matte look but we have no choice anyway.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Don't know about 14, but my 16 Doo MXZx came with the Sunburst Yellow.

·
Registered
24,142 Posts
My 14 XRS on the left and my buddies 20 XRS on the right for comparison.

96e479d2ce43980d1fd327a3e5404d61.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away

Reactions: rockerdan

·
Registered
970 Posts
My 16 x has sunburst yellow, and it doesn't look the the 2020 sunburst yellow. It could be because it has a mix of color's around it., I haven't seen. 2022 in person so I can't say it I would like it. I do however think the yellow and black look good but i don't care for the Matt black plastic and then the side panel is gloss black I don't think that looks good with the yellow black.

·
Registered
24,142 Posts
What are your buddies on the left looking for? :D
I didn't see it but I heard it was something small

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away

1 - 19 of 19 Posts